• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A big + 1 to Feathered Serpent for the Wolverine comiquette.Awesome piece and great guy to deal with,he even shipped the statue before receiving my payment !!!! A+++ transaction

+1 for P!tu, +1 for Nightcreeper, +3 for Anzik Hayes, +1 for Voorhees27, +1 for Andy B and +1 for Zoomaround!

Last edited:
Hate to do this too but ............-1 for DouglasMcc
apparently he's ignoring a few people on here...he was suppose to pay for 2 12" starwars figs from me and lied about mailing any payment and I waited after he promised....dont trust his promises or when he says he will do something

That Cheesedi** never did send the rest of my order.

+1 to Nightwings

your ht endo and snap kit ripley have spared you from the trying times to come.
next time, i shall have your soul.

+4 for the Doctor ( Colin )
both for his hospitality and perfect collectibles i got from him.
by the way hulk vs spidey exc. is still available from him. i changed my mine and got another two great pieces from him. so act quick before he changes his mind :)

+2 for hydrobud. Man this Takara Batman has been a grail for awhile now. Will look great set up in my new home!

+1 for Nash, for a flawless transaction, selling me his GG Glorfindel bust!

+2 for Darkdaysinvegas

ran in to a snag w/ a trade, but he went way out of his way to fix things. worked out great in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back