Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to say it, but... are these all paint issues?...

DSC_0057.jpg

After seeing both in person.. as much as I love black Spidey, for $500 I felt the classic had a better paint job.. there's not much to an all black suit.

After getting this (with a surprisingly clean paint job) I'd really like to see what the symbiote version looks like in person.

I'd love to get both. I just don't know if I have room for both. :lol

With that said, if I sell my JSC Collection, you can bet that the Symbiote will be mine!!!!!! :lol

I'm not a fan of the same statue practically just repainted. Would much rather a completely different pose.

I believe Kitana has uploaded an uboxing (including assembly) video to youtube.

Didn't realise the base was more then 1 piece.

I'd still very much like a black only sculpt, wishful thinking maybe... Original plan was to get both but I also dont really want to repeat the "same" thing as much as I like the figure. Will probably po GG near or right after SDCC, I'd like to see what SSC has on the near horizon first. I'd like to have no more than 1, possibly 2 max po's per year, and if that's going with what will hopefully be the new Spidey line, great. Will just wait for the right black Spidey.

Back