Ninja assassin figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub83

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm wondering if they ever made or someone will make a ninja assassin figure the ninja should have the straight blade ninja sword and that weapon with the chain and on the end is the knife and his big ninja stars this figure would be vicious

LOL man Ive been thinking the same thing. That would be clean as hell. I would want a battle damage one with all the slashings.

sign me up for one such a great movie loved it very much. the opening part of the i just insane.

Ok whew I thought I was gonna get flames for this thread..... Ok good hopefully a good customizer will look at this and would want to do one I would pay for a good one ....the movie is realllllly underrated I hope for a sequel it is up there as best ninja movie... The movie called ninja is bad ass too it has Scott Adkins in it you guys should look it up its a new movie the ninjas outfit is vicious looking

Customizer over Taiwan has made one earlier, herewith a redirect pix of his work.

41458835.jpg

https://img805.imageshack.us/img805/4875/41458835.jpg

i remember this one. i think kato did the outfit and it looks awesome. id definitely be down for a ninja assassin figure fo sho

Now all we need is one in a ninja outfit with the swords and the chain knife thing

I've been trying to get parts together for a custom for a while, but I can't find a Wild Toys Motorbiker jacket anywhere. Kato charges A LOT for his custom leather jackets or else I'd get one from him. But I would definitely get one of these if they were made.

Back