Norman Bates Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zombierider

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I am very nervous, being this my first thread, and taking into account that it may fail, but I thought that because we all have the most beloved movie psychos (Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers...) Why not try to get a list of interest "buyers", and then try to convince one of the outstanding sculptors in this forum, to make for us the one psycho that started it all (more or less): The one and only Norman Bates. What do you guys say? Good idea? I personally will love to have him... Thanks anyway!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm In...Something we can make, but I will leave this to the other Horror experts! But I am all in for one.

Thanks guys!

Hey Dexter fans out there! What about his "grandfather"? Please join us!

hey hey hey norman was great and i love psycho but dont compare him to dexter!!!!!!!!!! lmao

id consider it

I´m not saying Norman is better than Dexter. Different times and styles. But I don´t think Dexter will ever exist without Bates. Psycho was the film that made Psychos "famous" and hit the box offices with this subgenre for the first time. Even Leatherface was inspired in the same myth that Bates was based on, the real psycho Ed Gein. And without Leatherface it won´t be Jason and so on... Bates was the first psycho-superstar.

I would buy a quality 1/6 Norman Bates, but I'd be particular about the expression. A great sculpt has my money.

I have been thinking about commissioning someone here for a very good figure. I'm in if it comes with a full package

I'm happy to bash it; not sure I'd go the wig and dress route. Unless the package was an attractive deal.

hey hey hey norman was great and i love psycho but dont compare him to dexter!!!!!!!!!! lmao

id consider it

Norman Bates < Dexter. Seven days a week and twice on Sundays.

Norman Bates is the Psycho. Everyone else are just wannabes. I'd need to see progress shots before committing. Perkins has an odd likeness that's difficult to capture. And since his face is pretty much the defining characteristic, it'd have to be near perfection.

Please, who do you think, from all the amazing artists around here, could the best choice for this character? Somebody who do you think would accept to do it?

Back