NTT Jaws Bruce Maquette By Mike Schultz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thx217

Super Freak
Reaction score
All right, I'm REALLY surprised that no one has posted anything about this piece yet. I've been waiting for this since last June when I first saw the promo pics online. Mr.Mike Schultz did an absolutely amazing job on this piece. This is one of the pieces that made with passion and love. This is THE Jaws maquette to get. If I were you I'd contact Fred at the Operation Orca Forum to put your name on the list as this piece will be very limited. I know I did. :D

Here's more info.
https://www.createforum.com/operationorca/
https://www.sharkcityozark.com/

ntt_prototype_teaser1_copy.jpg

Last edited:
Re: NTT Jaws Bruce Maquette By Mick Schultz

I'm liking this one much more than the SSC version.:D

NTTteaserpromo4copy.jpg

3 tons on 'im.:google

Maybe Sideshow can distribute this as an edition 2

I'm liking this one much more than the SSC version.:D

IMHO, there's no comparison between the SS and MS version. NTT Bruce is way superior in every way. SS's version cool, but this piece is something else. "You'll gonna need a bigger boat...". :lol

I've been waiting on you to post it, my friend. :D This piece is a real beauty. To say it does absolute justice to the Bruce rigs would be a severe disservice. It's immaculate. All of the pics I've seen of this big guy are stunning. I even like the unconventional mounting a great deal. Clearly an immense measure of research and painstaking rendering went into the sculpting of this monstrously beautiful fish. :rock :rock :rock

Price ?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Price ?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

NObody knows, but I bet you it won't be cheap......

One could say the price of art is always subjective.

That is beautiful!

How long was SSC Bruce again? I have it but can't remember. I'm gussing shipping alone would count me out:(

One could say the price of art is always subjective.

An erudite comment. Agreed. However, when there's only so much money in a checking account, rent to pay, and groceries to buy, it's a legitimate question. :lol

When I see this wonderful piece I keep without words, what a huge and incredible thing:horror but the price sure make me :monkey2

Price hasn't been announced yet. Though I'm sure it'll be comparable to what other like quality popular items sell for. The only difference being that in the case of Star Wars and a few other lines there are many more choices on a theme. Not too many Bruce's though. And certainly not many at this level.

An erudite comment. Agreed. However, when there's only so much money in a checking account, rent to pay, and groceries to buy, it's a legitimate question. :lol

Especially if you add beer to the equation.:rolleyes:

Not too many Bruce's though. And certainly not many at this level.

Actually, non before this one. SS's version was a good attempt but when it comes to that unforgettable screen look. It's simply not there.
It's a shark, not THE shark. :D

Hooper couldn't have said it better.:D

Is it bad that I want to make love to this statue?

That is beautiful!

How long was SSC Bruce again? I have it but can't remember. I'm gussing shipping alone would count me out:(

Sideshow's is 27" nose to tail...compared to this 37" nose to tail

This is bigger, but it's gotta be KILLER to warrant the purchase ... too much stuff, must make rational decisions.

The fact the price still isn't announced makes me believe it is well over a thousand dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back