Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no.. international would work the same way. Just wait this week out please. Once again, I am very sorry but its not my fault... IM NOT GUILTY !!! ;)

Fear not, myc, Sith Beagles make great lawyers. :lecture

Snoopy-_Legal_Beagle-1-.gif

I'll be happy to handle any lawsuits...now where is my M40A5 sniper rifle?! :monkey3

well if anybody is coming after me.. consider yourself hired ;)

so my buddy just left me a message, it went like this...

so.......i called Sideshow....and.....are you ****in with me?? they said you are. they said there is no way you should have that. so, either the customer service rep is an idiot, or youre a liar. which is it???

i laughed for 10 minutes at "they said you are" as if they said "no he is a liar, he is ****ing with you sir"

ROFL .. so awesome.. keep us updated.. if we dont hear back from you within a week, I will call your local police station...

First one in uk got it... givs it a bit more time please

so.......i called Sideshow....and.....are you ****in with me?? they said you are. they said there is no way you should have that. so, either the customer service rep is an idiot, or youre a liar. which is it???

i laughed for 10 minutes at "they said you are" as if they said "no he is a liar, he is ****ing with you sir"

Dude that is so funny. You gotta cut him a break sooner or later. You don't want him to stroke out from the tension. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Dude that is so funny. You gotta cut him a break sooner or later. You don't want him to stroke out from the tension. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

but as long as he is giving these priceless reactions i cant let him off. when he is done being funny ill tell him. LOL

besides, it doesnt matter, he doesnt make a lot of money and his wife forbids him from enjoying his life. he gets 1-2 collectibles a year and he got the Fett and Vader Mythos on order.

so its not like im hurting his potential enjoyment. but he is an OCD type so this is really sticking in his *** trying to figure this out.

i called him last night and he wasnt around, so ill let you guys know next time we talk. im planning on sticking to my story that it came that way. we'll see.

lol Bro.. still its funny as hell... just keep us updated on the progress.. :D :D

Just checked my mail and got the hilt. This thing is a true work of art.
MYC you are a true artist. I know I said this before, but thanks again for doing this for all of us. I just added the hilt to the statue and it truly looks like it came with it. It's friggin amazing.
My hats off to you.:clap:clap:clap:clap

Don tell him ****. :wink1:

Back