Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame. But what killed this line for me is that they seem to only sell the waves as sets of 3. And the one figure I want in every wave, is the one they don't sell seperately. And the places that do sell them individually, jack up the ____ing prices. I wanted the Flasher, but he was only sold with the other 2 gremlins. And now I would like the plain brown gremlin, but same story. Not sold individually.

What are you talking about?
Toys R US has them and you can get them individually... :wave
BTW dude, haven't seen you @ the MOTU thread for the longest time... :1-1:

What are you talking about?
Toys R US has them and you can get them individually... :wave
BTW dude, haven't seen you @ the MOTU thread for the longest time... :1-1:

Really?? I thought i checked Toysrus. I couldn't find them. Maybe I should check again. I did get the Gizmo though, from BBTS. I want the Stripe Mogwai. Hopefully they make him.

What MOTU thread?? I didn't know we had a MOTU thread. I know there used to be a thread where people complained about everything, and certain individuals would give economics and religion lessons, and once in awhile someone would mention a MOTU character. But I lost track of that thread. Is it still the same?? Honestly, MOTU has never been more fun for me. It is so nice to get fresh figures without any negativity attached to them. I don't even keep track of what is coming. I lost track of the release dates so every time a figure comes it's a surprise. Don't need to go to the thread for previews, cuz matty sends them right to my email now. But tell the boys back at the MOTU thread, I said hi. That is if you can get a word in between all the economics, religion, and complaining.:wave

It's a shame. But what killed this line for me is that they seem to only sell the waves as sets of 3. And the one figure I want in every wave, is the one they don't sell seperately. And the places that do sell them individually, jack up the ____ing prices. I wanted the Flasher, but he was only sold with the other 2 gremlins. And now I would like the plain brown gremlin, but same story. Not sold individually.

In defense of most retailers it depends on the case ratio Neca gives us.
I sell the Gremlins individualy but if theres only one or two of a character in a case i will keep them back for my regular customers who buy a set.

I wish for once Neca would be more careful about either promoting their products or timing them better. How did I know this might happen to a franchise that's been adrift for two decades?

But tell the boys back at the MOTU thread, I said hi. That is if you can get a word in between all the economics, religion, and complaining.:wave

Spector is a scientologist.

Just had the Lightning Gremlin in at the shop.
Darth739.jpg

good news that the 2nd wave of gremlins and the 1/1 replica will be available soon..
however, its terrible news regarding the future of this amazing figure line......I need that daffy mogwai!!!!

time to go sign the petition.

Last edited:
Well... somewhat bad news about this line... :monkey2

30666_Gremlins_Assortment21.jpg

So seems like the line is in danger, and we might not see Mogwai Stripe, mogwai Daffy, Scared Gizmo... etc...
Support this line guys!!
:pray:
It's the only way we can see the amazing Spider Gremlin!
:panic:

Mogwai Daffy is in series 2, along with rambo Gizmo and Mohawk...

Back