OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say Sideshow's search engine sucks. The Catalog one the other day was totally bogus. Even searching for the correct name/word/item doesn't mean its going to pop up. :gah:

I think I went to that page 2 other times and didn't see it
The words blend in the background

childrenmin.gif

(Facepalm) looking back on the pages I see where the contest was messed up for a few and that must have been when I was there, I was on that page earlier but did not see a post by that "person" but now I do..............TY

Fb contest is way too slow. I've spent over a half hour to watch one person try and win. I like it better when more of us can actually play, even if I loose. it's just more exciting, this is gonna put me to sleep. he's got it narrowed to a licenced, non-hero, star wars pf.

Fb contest is way too slow. I've spent over a half hour to watch one person try and win. I like it better when more of us can actually play, even if I loose. it's just more exciting, this is gonna put me to sleep. he's got it narrowed to a licenced, non-hero, star wars pf.

Sideshow should really give me an Undead Carcass PF.:exactly:

Back