Old West Ghost Rider(now with horse skull head)pg3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar c.v.

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello my colleagues, thanks for visiting my post, has time not to show any of my works.
Here's something I've been working lately, I'm grabbing the taste of to do figures like the style of Hot toys, or a custom, in this case, I made the Ghost Raider, the Old West version (the version of the motorcyclist made by Hot toys is an excellent work and I really think that is awesome).
The head, hands and boots are made by me, also clothing. The head was made of plastic crystal, so you can see the translucent flames.
I hope that you enjoy this.

I have more pictures on facebook, if you have time please visit it, thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1341301342

Last edited:
Re: Old West Gost Rider

That looks really good! I'm a big fan of the SSC Maquette, so I definitely appreciate seeing customs like this. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Old West Ghost Rider

Thank you guys for viewing my work and share their ideas and opinions with me.
Comments are always welcome.
:hi5:

Wow that is awesome , may i ask , What is plastic crystal ? and where do you get it?

I am glad you like my work, the truth is something that I had planned for a long time and finally here are the results.

Regarding your question, Is like the cristal resin, but not so hard, you get into any store specializing in resin.

Well done. Very cool idea and execution.

Hi Charles, thanks for see.
I really struggled in the detail.

Thank you my friend, the truth is a project that I had in mind and had to remove it, you understand me, right? if we have an idea, we need sculpted it.

Greatwall, How are you?
I'm working now on the horse, but i think this project take me some time.
If you like, I can put some pics of the work in progress.

Last edited:

Outstanding work! I really feel like one of the few G.R. fans out there sometimes and I seem to have missed all the good SSC's G.R. stuff like the two movie maquettes. But this is excellent work!

Hello guys, thanks for the goods comments.
I'm working on the horse, have you any idea how to do it, is good to have ideas from colleagues like you. :hi5:
Have a nice day.

Back