<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> IRONMAN MARK I - 2.0 - OMG Photo Review <>

46b337dc.jpg

edbde09d.jpg

ef2ae5cb.jpg

ec53b7f2.jpg

4fb3de12.jpg

5ac0ae4a.jpg

Hey OMG,

I have a dilemma right now. I can only get one IRON MAN MARK I, if it was you which one would you purchase all over again. BTW I will probably never display him with his helmet off! Thanks again MATE, youre the best!

I think with the flame and the updated paint job, 2.0 easily wins.

Thats the problem. The paint, if you look closely, the paint quality is good, but it doesnt quite suit the mark I. It looked too artificial to me, you know what i Mean????

btw I am not referring to OMG's godly pictures. I am referring to live photos posted on other forums and photos with daylight, you will see the paint issue!

Re: <> SAMURAI PREDATOR - OMG Photo Review - comparison pics P10 <>

This looks really bad-ass. Looks like the best Predator so far.

be very careful when putting helm on ~ :panic::panic::panic:

I think you can still do that! He has his second sword, that one which is decomposed by the xeno blood. I'm thinking about display him like that, if I get him... But you could also give him a 1/6 katana sword from another figure. There are also a few 1/6 swords that you can find on ebay.

Yeah you are right ^^, I was thinking about display him like that or with Babydoll, I have Alice too she comes with a katana.. not a classic katana but It might work

Yeah you are right ^^, I was thinking about display him like that or with Babydoll, I have Alice too she comes with a katana.. not a classic katana but It might work

i think all HT avp works to used kind of thing of swords,
just like this one.. i used 1/6 katana in AVP scar with ceremonial mask

264676_10151082248819494_2013526947_n.jpg

551570_10151037970721629_1967838339_n.jpg

I prefer the newer paint job(left) but the 1.0 had a cool look like it had gone through a pretty rough beating.

538866_10151037970831629_130113722_n.jpg

Although it looks like they also fixed the proportions on the 2.0

i think all HT avp works to used kind of thing of swords,
just like this one.. i used 1/6 katana in AVP scar with ceremonial mask

264676_10151082248819494_2013526947_n.jpg

you are right!, I saw a few customs with all kinds of spears and weapons and they just look good, for me this will be my first predator :panic:
I have like hundreds of ideas to display him

you are right!, I saw a few customs with all kinds of spears and weapons and they just look good, for me this will be my first predator :panic:

You mean the Samurai will be you first right? Excelent way to start! :hi5:

good for you bro,
please make it happen :clap

Judging with my own eyes not pics, the 2.0 paint job look alot more "real and dirty" while the old one look ... meh :panic::panic::panic:

Judging with my own eyes not pics, the 2.0 paint job look alot more "real and dirty" while the old one look ... meh :panic::panic::panic:

Thanks OMG. Can you tell us if there is an actual difference in height between the original and 2.0 Are the armor pieces the same size?

Back