<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Avengers - Hawkeye - OMG Photo Review <>

Nice shots as always. The close-ups on FB reminds me of Kenneth Branagh though.

Great shots OMG!

The one feature I wish HT would consider on figures like this is a set of 'hero' arms. For ~200 it's not too much to include a second set of jointless arms as a posing option. Especially on this figure, where the bent elbow looks like complete sh-t when he's in a classic archery pose.

Re-watched Avengers last night. I can't believe how crappy they made him with a gun. In the opening scene he's 10 feet away from Maria Hill and missing. This is a character that tore out his fingernails and used them as lethal projectiles in "The Ultimates vol.2"

Ultimates vol 1&2 Hawkeye > Movie Hawkeye

Tihs visible jointless arms, too bad............."

Damage the final product.

Great shots OMG!

The one feature I wish HT would consider on figures like this is a set of 'hero' arms. For ~200 it's not too much to include a second set of jointless arms as a posing option. Especially on this figure, where the bent elbow looks like complete sh-t when he's in a classic archery pose.

Re-watched Avengers last night. I can't believe how crappy they made him with a gun. In the opening scene he's 10 feet away from Maria Hill and missing. This is a character that tore out his fingernails and used them as lethal projectiles in "The Ultimates vol.2"

On the deleted scenes of the Blue Ray, Nick Fury says that Hawkeye "had some control" or he would be shot at the head...

Great shots OMG!

I assumed he missed cause he probably doesn't work with guns :p

Am I the only one that doesn't like this figure....just doesn't work...and yeah the arms with the joints..poor.

Great photos, great posing, great figure! :)
Thanks for sharing...

BTW, what camera are you using?

Great photo review OMG! :clap

Hair sculpt looks a little soft and lacking of detail, shame.

Pretty sweet! Can't wait for this guy to arrive!

Seems like he's limited to certain kinds of poses, though. Are the boot feet ball jointed?

Ah ok thanks.

So only thing to hinder ankle movement would be stiffness of boots?

"OMG," indeed. Fantastic pictures of a great figure. I wish I owned one now.

This [and pix of other Avengers who look equally good] makes me very hopeful that we will be completely blown out of the water when Loki finally makes his entrance.

Back