Orlando Shooting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish more people had more concealed carry permits, they could of at least fired back.

Horrifying. I feel bad for all the people and families involved. What I hope DOESN'T happen is it turns into a bad political debate because so many of the victims were gay. It happening at an gay nightclub could turn this into a debate that shouldn't be one. The bottomline: Innocent people were killed. It doesn't matter what kind of people they were. I hope our country recognizes that.

Horrifying. I feel bad for all the people and families involved. What I hope DOESN'T happen is it turns into a bad political debate because so many of the victims were gay. It happening at an gay nightclub could turn this into a debate that shouldn't be one. The bottomline: Innocent people were killed. It doesn't matter what kind of people they were. I hope our country recognizes that.

I certainly see this turning into more anti-gun fodder.

Unfortunately, we will see more and more of this. I honestly don't believe this was totally an anti-gay act.

Unfortunately, we will see more and more of this. I honestly don't believe this was totally an anti-gay act.

Just saw the murderer that did it. The politicians will treat it with kid gloves and be PC up the ass and not calling it what it is. Terrorism.

If this was the 1940s and German immigrants were doing this, I'm sure the country's response would be vastly different.

I am still can't get over Christina Grimme shooting and now this?

This is terrorism and that's what I was talking about.

Alleged terrorism. Early reports indicate that the shooter is Muslim and his father emigrated from Afghanistan. These two attributes don't make the shooter a terrorist.

Alleged terrorism. Early reports indicate that the shooter is Muslim and his father emigrated from Afghanistan. These two attributes don't make the shooter a terrorist.

No but his ISIS allegiance postings do, he was already known to the Feds and unfortunately nothing was done about it.

While this is indeed a tragedy just as many people died on the road yesterday. I would like to see what would happen if the media didn't give these acts so much attention. That is where i would start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back