Oscar C.V. Sculptures-Red Skull Head -pag 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar c.v.

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a long time of not post here, I've been busy with other matters, but at last I have some free time.
I am a big fan of Frank Frazetta, but mainly one of his creations, The Death Dealer.
So, I decided to finish the armor, with their respective axes and swords with cover, 20 pieces in total to make this custom set, without clothes. Scale 1 / 6 type compatible with toys Hot Toys.
I hope that you enjoy it and I will gladly accept all kinds of commentaries.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Re: Death Dealer Custom Hot Toys

I'm guessing you sculpted all of that. Great work. Love the stuff in your blog as well. You have some serious sculpting skills. Only suggestion I'd make on this guy is giving him a HT Wolverine Perseus body if you can get your hands on one.

That Deathdealer is all kinds of awesome, but he needs a bigger body. Even a smaller Wolverine-style would make him pop more, but something like a Barney or Whiplash with the tats removed would be perfect.

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit my blog Charles.
Greetings thenammagazine.
Guys, you have the razon about the muscles, but that is the caucasian version of the hot toys, let me get the one with more muscle.
And yes, Wolverine, is a good example, he would be perfect.

Great custom Oscar. Where did you get the helmet from?

I did it, I reliced it according to different pictures of the character and this is the result; are four pieces in total.
Have a nice day.

where did you get the shin armor or leggings? Looking for something like that

I'm pretty sure he sculpted all of it, guys.

I apologize for any misunderstanding that has been done with this post. Yes, I´m a sculptor and I sculpted the 20 pieces of armor and weapons that this figure. I have some other figures that I have worked and I will show you in a short time; I think in this same post to keep track of the topic.
If you are interested in a part or the entire set please let me know by PM or here.
Also I will take pictures of the armor and weapons separate to see it closer.

Re: Death Dealer-Oscar C.V. Sculptures

Greetings guys.
Alex, thanks for commenting; I have a lot of time to not hear from you, get a big hug. What´s new? I hope we are in contact. :hi5:
Cheungkinmen, thanks for watching my work, I appreciate your opinion.

My gallery - Oscar C.V. Sculptures

Hi guys, after waiting, here are my final work, Red Skull: the archenemy of America Captain. This head is a preview to the movie that we will see soon in these months.
I hope you like it. Any comments are welcome.
Greetings.

Very nice work man! I love how crisp and deep cut the boney structures look on him :rock

Excellent work!!!

Thanks for your comment, really, I take some time studying anatomy, I must precent a good job.
What do you think?

Re: My gallery - Oscar C.V. Sculptures

Hi guys, after waiting, here are my final work, Red Skull: the archenemy of America Captain. This head is a preview to the movie that we will see soon in these months.
I hope you like it. Any comments are welcome.
Greetings.

Really likeness from the first picture

I hope paint any head or make my own custom of this character.

(me gusto mucho oscar, espero poder pintar alguna igual no soy muy bueno pero me defiendo jeje, ya la casteaste?)

Back