Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you lcummins that this is probably legit as I also noticed that they do these international things always unannounced and as long as it does not increase the EXc with the severed hand #'s I dont care if they do it!!!!

It does look good and can not wait to get mine!!!!

also that is the official logo for the sideshow originals line now as shown on Sideshow's website
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...-71941&utm_campaign=listing&utm_source=online

I don't what happend . but .......

dsc05494x.jpg

Wait- your very first post on a Sideshow forum is bagging on Sideshow?

i dunno, i just ordered this statue and after seeing those pictures i feel bad about the paint job on it and shared my thoughts. I have been collecting sideshow statues for a while, i love their products but again, about this product i simply shared my honest opinion, sorry about that.

Looks good to me. What is it you don't like?

dsc05482p.jpg

"the bloddy shirt looks great but i am not satisfied with the general paint detail on the statue. On the other hand the flash might washed out the paint some."

This was my personal opinion before this close up photo of yours. the issue with the previous photos must be the flash, this looks great. I was a little doubtful about the "international edition" since there is no info about it on the sideshow website, so i thought it must be a recast.

Last edited:
I don't know why people are saying the paint apps are bad. This thing looks great and the shading/detail really make this piece look realistic; if it wouldn't scare the piss out of my kids, I would display my EX when it comes in.

I am leaning that this is authentic; with the tiny ES on the EX and low ES on the regular, and the major cluster fest that happened on preorder night, I am pretty sure foreign distributors were none to happy and this might be a way for Sideshow to a) increase the overall ES and b) make more fans happy. The spelling mistake does raise bootleg flags, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is legit.

Its interesting how much more stylistic the facesculpt of Patient Zero came from the original done by Dooley. I wonder if it was intentional since he isn't with the company any longer.

dsc05482p.jpg
ssthedead7.jpg

Zombie Marlon Wayans

dsc05482p.jpg

PZ PF will look awesome next to a Thriller MJ PF, GET IT DONE SS :)

So let me hold you tight and share a Killer, diller, chiller, thriller here toniiiiiight

dsc05454k.jpg

Looks good to me. What is it you don't like?

Its definitely a shotty paintjob compared to the original prototype.

7194press10001.jpg

7194press11001.jpg

7194press13001.jpg

Its expected to a point but they really lost a ^^^^load of detail from proto to production...not to mention a lot of the original look is lost. I would rate this one more of a loss than the Indy PF in terms of difference from start to finish.

bootleg.........

does that mean " things seldom seen are strange " ?

my PZ PF is authentic original edition

dsc05540e.jpg

in all. let's wait for see the next one's PZ PF pics

Yeah but the ES on these collectibles are supposed to include their entire run! That is how these things are advertised...

SS Ex: "...has been set at an incredibly low 750 pieces worldwide!"

Notice which part of that sentence stands out...

I'm pretty sure they use those exact words when they reveal every ES.

This would be false advertising and I believe something like this could cause them some trouble.

In all honesty, I believe there has got to be more to it than that. :confused:

And A XUN I'm not even saying that yours is actually a bootleg. (Which means that it wasn't made from the original factory so it's not an "authentic" piece.Basically it's just a copy of the real thing)

Maybe somehow the 125 is part of the 300 ES? :confused:

And A XUN I'm not even saying that yours is actually a bootleg. (Which means that it wasn't made from the original factory so it's not an "authentic" piece.Basically it's just a copy of the real thing)

Maybe somehow the 125 is part of the 300 ES? :confused:

Indeed..
so does that mean the regular version in the US will have # / 175 on the bottom :confused:

No. The Exclusive should have #/100 on the base and the standard #/300 on the base. The 175 number is puzzling.

Back