Planet Hulk Animation movie at SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres the cover of the DVD..Drawn by Alex Ross !!!

hulkx-wide-community.jpg

I never read the comic, but the idea is interesting and I really like the Hulk as a character. However, I don't have a lot of faith in the Marvel Animated movies. The Wolverine one was OK, but nowhere near as good as its DC counterparts, and the ones prior to that (Ult. Avengers, Iron Man, etc.) were just not very good, IMO.

I hope this one proves me wrong. A definite rental.

WWH kicks ass, but Marvel Animations suck balls...Hope this time i'm wrong...BUT right now: DC animation > Marvel animation....

I'll buy the DVD and the Blu Ray.Anything from the Planet Hulk story is a must buy for me.

Watched a DL version of Planet Hulk the other day.Very Gladiator, lots of action all in all I'll be buying this on blu ray when it comes out.

I started watching this today and it's pretty good so far, but I still don't understand the change from Silver Surfer to Beta Ray Bill. :dunno

Watched for free online....not bad. Beta Ray Bill is a cosmic guy so its OK by me. Otherwise it could be boring and kinna short.

doesn't FOX have the surfer movie rights?

Sounds about right.

From IMDB: In the original comic, Hulk's third opponent in the arena was Silver Surfer. This was changed to Beta Ray Bill due to Silver Surfer's rights being unavailable at the time of production and the crew thought the hammer-wielding Beta Ray Bill would make a better fit on a gladiator world.

Back