Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex. 635 in the house, a bit nervous assembling her, she is taller than Blackbeard, in her temp home till bats arrives. looks good, paint is fairly clean with no major issues, just the same gaps seen here with others and the paint not going right to the edge. I'd prefer this over sloppy paint on the body, and honestly, I think it's the best we'll get and it's better than I expected. Crappy iPad pic, I'll get more later. Box was also about 1 and 1/2 times bigger than jokers, surprisingly large.

Last edited:
Ex. 635 in the house, a bit nervous assembling her, she is taller than Blackbeard, in her temp home till bats arrives. looks good, paint is fairly clean with no major issues, just the same gaps seen here with others and the paint not going right to the edge. I'd prefer this over sloppy paint on the body, and honestly, I think it's the best we'll get and it's honestly better than I expected. Crappy iPad pic, I'll get more later.

Sometimes that is why I like tailoered pfs because I don't have to worry about paint apps. Then I just have to hold my breath and pray they don't screw up the head paint apps. Looks great though Rogue! :hi5:

Just did the live chat thing with SS and the girl there said she called down to shipping and got one "on the truck" for me. I should be getting an email with a tracking number soon

Just did the live chat thing with SS and the girl there said she called down to shipping and got one "on the truck" for me. I should be getting an email with a tracking number soon

LOL, that's exactly what I was told too. Sounds like a scripted response because they're probably sick of us asking.

Got my Pamela today. She came early (that's what she said).

She looks awesome. Really really good. The EX plant is amazing and reaffirmed my purchase.

The base is heavy and she isn't a light statue for her dimensions.

Putting her together is a little tricky in parts. Don't force it. There's some snapping potential. Kind of the same deal as Carnages tendrils.

Her eyes are perfect. T&A are perfect. Base is perfect. No complaints.

What people have been saying about the paint not going fully to the edge is true but not super noticeable. Overall colors and application are good.

The base is nicer than I thought. It was really an afterthought until I took it out the package and saw how nice it was.

This is a stellar piece. She's really beautiful and will likely fit in nicely with the other Gotham Sirens. I think regardless of how the other two turn out, Ivy will end up the collection centrepiece.

Congrats to everyone who went for this one.

Back