Post Apocalyptic Themed Diecast Cars/Trucks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SepticFlesh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs here but it seems fitting to ask this here. I just received a catalog from a company called "Replicarz" which has a bunch of very expensive diecast car models mostly 1:18 scale.
Now I would never pay over $300.00 for a diecast model car that I have no interest in...but it did get me thinking.
I absolutely love the Buggies in the game "Rage" and also alot of the cars in the "Mad Max" movies...ya know that whole post apocalyptic theme looking cars and buggies/trucks.
Does anyone know of a good company that makes these kind of "post apocalyptic" themed diecast buggies and cars/trucks?

So far out of replicarz whole entire catalog this is the only car I like:

C4A405E6-47D5-4907-8EA3-3EC099805FEC-3205-0000057518418552.jpg

Now something with a post apocalyptic theme to it with similar quality I think would look pretty gnarly.

I would definately like to have a few sitting on my desk I think that would look pretty killer. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Not sure if this belongs here but it seems fitting to ask this here. I just received a catalog from a company called "Replicarz" which has a bunch of very expensive diecast car models mostly 1:18 scale.
Now I would never pay over $300.00 for a diecast model car that I have no interest in...but it did get me thinking.
I absolutely love the Buggies in the game "Rage" and also alot of the cars in the "Mad Max" movies...ya know that whole post apocalyptic theme looking cars and buggies/trucks.
Does anyone know of a good company that makes these kind of "post apocalyptic" themed diecast buggies and cars/trucks?

So far out of replicarz whole entire catalog this is the only car I like:

C4A405E6-47D5-4907-8EA3-3EC099805FEC-3205-0000057518418552.jpg

Now something with a post apocalyptic theme to it with similar quality I think would look pretty gnarly.

I would definately like to have a few sitting on my desk I think that would look pretty killer. Thanks in advance.

Very Very Badass! :goodpost:

Back