Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once the Toyfairs are done, and the scalpers flood the secondary market with them, then those prices should calm down to around $300-350. People who are buying them now are scared/nervous or have more money than they need and don't care.

I'll be interested to see how many of those crazy 'preorders' actually sell - it's not like the sellers can even guarantee the item!

I rather hope that the experience of the Guardian predator last year will exercise a positive influence - I mean, it seemed that *everyone* who got on the waitlist converted. And right now, Guardian is one of the cheapest OOP Preds to be had on Ebay...

ehhh, this figure is whatever to me, I personally would have loved to see a different Predator get made or a human from one of the Predator films. I am happy with my Tracker purchase and will wait for him

:gah:
I just had no internet for three days (damn Verizon). But hey, looks like I didn't miss anything, huh?

I'll be interested to see how many of those crazy 'preorders' actually sell - it's not like the sellers can even guarantee the item!

I rather hope that the experience of the Guardian predator last year will exercise a positive influence - I mean, it seemed that *everyone* who got on the waitlist converted. And right now, Guardian is one of the cheapest OOP Preds to be had on Ebay...
wow, that's actually true. it looks like the only ones going for less are the Predators figures and the P2 Lost pred. even the stupid AVPR preds are going for more. that's kinda crazy seeing as how Guardian was hitting $600+ less than a year ago.

:gah:
I just had no internet for three days (damn Verizon). But hey, looks like I didn't miss anything, huh?

Off topic, but screw Verizon!! I had them come hook up a second line for a fax, and they shut my internet off. So I call to get it turned back on, and they literally talked to me and my wife like it got shut off because we weren't paying our bill!! They were threatening us, swearing at us and hanging up on us!! Telling us maybe we should pay our bill and this wouldn't happen. So when I'd clarify it was their screw-up, then they'd say it couldn't get turned back on for at least 2 weeks and there's nothing we could do about it, and then hang up on us. And as bad as this sounds, after 5 days of this I finally got someone who wasn't a foreigner, and he says "sorry, here ya go" and it was on ...... WTF!! So I just said never mind, come get all your stuff and got rid of everything Verizon.

Now, my cell company is AT&T, I have phone, cable and internet bundled through Comcast, and I honestly wasn't as satisfied as I am now in the entire 7 years I had Verizon.

Sorry about my rant, what we're we talking about? :dunno

Sorry about my rant, what we're we talking about? :dunno

Wow, that does sound like Verizon :lol
I don't have any other options, however. I also get zero cell coverage inside my home, and barely a bar outside. Every single house in my development has a satellite dish on their house for Tv. I hate Comcast just because they're not available to me.

Don't worry, Jake. Exact same thing with Guardian last year. You'll get a good heads up of when this guy will go up for PO.

OK! First come first served is fine by me, but 600$ price tag... I already had this in my mind: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSoqed9v2Ds&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪MONEY COUNTER 2‬‏[/ame]

Wow, that does sound like Verizon :lol
I don't have any other options, however. I also get zero cell coverage inside my home, and barely a bar outside. Every single house in my development has a satellite dish on their house for Tv. I hate Comcast just because they're not available to me.

Sorry about your luck :( My verizon cell phone had spots in my house that if a stood on 1 foot while holding a clothes hanger I might get 1 bar, but with AT&T I have full bars through out!

My iPhone actually works better for the streamline and PPO items than my mac or mac book does. Like with the Iron Man SDCC ex, my phone worked better for that.

Sir, this is clearly posted a "NO FUN ZONE", and that goes doubly for your avatar wife.

*mutters something about deceiving avatars and names on this forum*

:lol I have her up there to keep me honest. Sorry for the deception :1-1:

Shadow Predator by Pitu:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLu6jPqJdfg"]YouTube - ‪Hot Toys Predator 2 Shadow Predator 2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive (WCITTW)‬‏[/ame]

Gotta love his devotion & passion he put in his reviews. :hi5: EPIC intro! :lol

Seriously, he needs something to calm himself down. There is such a thing as overboard, and he takes a running leap over that line.

Will this guy be available online and where?

From Sideshow Collectibles, most likely in a few months. Notice how they're just now getting the HT 10th Anniversary items in. There's a delay, but we'll get 'em. :)

Seriously, he needs something to calm himself down. There is such a thing as overboard, and he takes a running leap over that line.

And, I've never seen him not absolutely love something. I've not seen everything he has reviewed, but enough to get the impression he'll like about anything. The lack of critique damages his "reviewer" credibility IMO.

But, his videos tend to have good shots of the product, so they're pretty helpful that way.

Back