Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's crazy how many of these things are on ebay already and selling for $500. I could see people paying those prices if they missed the PO, but it hasn't even gone up for PO yet :cuckoo:

it's crazy how many of these things are on ebay already and selling for $500. I could see people paying those prices if they missed the PO, but it hasn't even gone up for PO yet :cuckoo:

:exactly: Same with every other "exclusive" HT does. I personally like when people bid out a figure, and they put in the description "if I don't secure one of these, I will refund your money". Now that is mucho :cuckoo:

268238_187135911348407_138228759572456_531046_3150113_n.jpg

That's a neat shot.

WHY THE LONG NECK?

p.s. if the sculptor ever saw any winston predator, he might notice that his outer teeth stick strictly to the mouth and don't have so much space between inner and outer parts.
pity, but he didn't even try.

WHY THE LONG NECK?

p.s. if the sculptor ever saw any winston predator, he might notice that his outer teeth stick strictly to the mouth and don't have so much space between inner and outer parts.
pity, but he didn't even try.
agreed. the only way to fix this is to boycott this figure.
No no! Let them complain and not buy the figure, it's much better that way! Prefused, do your part :p .
capella, will you stifle yourself? i'm supposed to be incognitus!

Love the petty things people are griping about :lol

All-in-all, this figure sucks and people only want it for the "exclusive" nature, which is just a ploy by HT to get these horrendous things to sale. All the flippers and scalpers won't even be able to get their money back once these terribles things hit the secondary market. Buyer beware!

Love the petty things people are griping about :lol

All-in-all, this figure sucks and people only want it for the "exclusive" nature, which is just a ploy by HT to get these horrendous things to sale. All the flippers and scalpers won't even be able to get their money back once these terribles things hit the secondary market. Buyer beware!

I'm new here. And new to collecting so is this a serious comment? I think he looks awesome! I was thinking about getting this one and the Beserker Pred...but I don't want to get them if they are rubbish :(

I'm new here. And new to collecting so is this a serious comment? I think he looks awesome! I was thinking about getting this one and the Beserker Pred...but I don't want to get them if they are rubbish :(

There is a lot or sarcasim on these boards and some down right weirdness. It took me a while to get used to it and I still make mistakes when reading posts.

I don't know if the post above was serious but I don't care eitherway as I know what I like. :)

Just got a comment on my 1/4 NECA P1 review from another NECA-loving fan, bashing HT for all it's worth. I totally respect both companies, but as Predator fans, it's important to understand one thing: we all love these characters, so why can't we indulge ourselves by buying from various companies? There's a reason to support HT and there's also a reason to support NECA (or any other manufacturer).

Predator love should unite, not divide. Sha-zam. :banana

I think it's a cool looking figure and I cannot wait to own one....and I will own one....oh yessh!! :)

Exactly! All there is to it. Some pieces achieve coolness with their accuracy, some with their poseability, some with their accessories, etc. When you walk into your room and look at your Pred shelf, topped with figures and statues from multiple companies, they're all cool. I mean, you wouldn't have bought it if it didn't have some sort of appeal to you.

By the way, this figure looks hot. Long neck is a bummer, but you'd think by now most completionists would be used to it. Ooh, and a little tip... the neck is long even in the prototype/specs pictures in the first post. :lol Buy or don't buy, at least we've all got freedom of choice.

Absolute rubbish. No doubt a lot of people are seduced by exclusivity, but some of us genuinely like the P2 designs. I wouldn't pay $400 for it, but "Snake" has been on my want-list of Predators for years (heck, it was my avatar at one point...)

All-in-all, this figure sucks and people only want it for the "exclusive" nature, which is just a ploy by HT to get these horrendous things to sale. All the flippers and scalpers won't even be able to get their money back once these terrible things hit the secondary market. Buyer beware!
exactly. this is the Guradian all over again. everybody comes in here and praises how cool the figure is, then a week later BAM, right in the For Sale section at markup prices. then the whole thing repeats itself. the only way to stop it is to never buy these honeypot scalper-bait figures from HT in the first place.

Back