Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as the retail is under 200 bucks I'm all for it myself. HT knows Predator fans want this stuff and I say bring it on. I hope we keep the Predator stuff coming out for years to come. Nothing looks cooler than kick but Predator figures. HT needs to go back and redo all the Alien stuff while their at it. Snake is a stand out in the movie and to me that was one of the best Predator moments ever when they all came walking out. I hope HT will redo the lost Predator also. Lots of fun Predator stuff to look forward too.
yeah it's definitely gonna be more than $200 retail and it's getting a limited release. so talking everybody else into buying it means you don't get one. BUT MAYBE THAT'S YOUR PLAN! I'M ON TO YOU, NECA!!!

yeah it's definitely gonna be more than $200 retail and it's getting a limited release. so talking everybody else into buying it means you don't get one. BUT MAYBE THAT'S YOUR PLAN! I'M ON TO YOU, NECA!!!

I'm a fan and like getting other companies work especially when it's good and I think this piece for me is a must have. The dreads are way too long and the fur on this right shoulder is the wrong shape but the body and paint look great. I want it and hope they make all the others. The new P2 by HT will blow the old one they did away. I want our P2 19 inches big time but I'll want the new HT one as a fan Too.

I am definitely looking to get this guy, he looks awesome in my opinion. Sorry to you guys who disagree. I'm new to this thing so in a couple of months time I may think differently but for now, I want him :)

I am definitely looking to get this guy, he looks awesome in my opinion. Sorry to you guys who disagree. I'm new to this thing so in a couple of months time I may think differently but for now, I want him :)

I think he looks great too and am hoping to pick one up if I get the chance.

Has the price been released? I thought you couldn't order him until after SDCC?

It hasn't, and I'd be astonished if the retail was higher than Tracker with his hound.

Still - thanks Prefused for your selfless efforts to drive down the value of scalping. I have to agree that the current Ebay auctions are showing the worst aspects of collector mania...

Dear Shadow Predator,

I love how you look. You are stunning in every aspect; your accessories, paint, body sculpt and head sculpt. But I have come to the realization that we just weren't meant to be. You ask "why?" Simple, my life is complicated and expensive, mostly the last one. Between General Grievous, Commander Gree, Commander Bly, the newly announced Classic Predator and my car I just can't find room for you. I know I would sell you later on as well. So I think it is best that we cut this relationship off now before it gets the chance to grow.

Sincerely,
Seth

Dear Shadow Predator,

I love how you look. You are stunning in every aspect; your accessories, paint, body sculpt and head sculpt. But I have come to the realization that we just weren't meant to be. You ask "why?" Simple, my life is complicated and expensive, mostly the last one. Between General Grievous, Commander Gree, Commander Bly, the newly announced Classic Predator and my car I just can't find room for you. I know I would sell you later on as well. So I think it is best that we cut this relationship off now before it gets the chance to grow.

Sincerely,
Seth

Don't worry, I'll take the one you would be buying :D .

Dear Shadow Predator,

Sincerely,
Seth
then-the-day-is-mine-demotivational-poster-1237918431.jpg

The latest HT Classic Predator pictures show the Shadow Predator in the background. Suuuuure would be nice to see some SDCC pictures of him, too. :)

The latest HT Classic Predator pictures show the Shadow Predator in the background. Suuuuure would be nice to see some SDCC pictures of him, too. :)

I was thinking the same thing, much love for the Classic at the moment. Shadow's getting overlook.

Love that face, but man this thing lost way much appeal for me with finally seeing the Classic. Ironic that the dumbest Pred in Predators looks like it's going to be the coolest HT fig.

Love that face, but man this thing lost way much appeal for me with finally seeing the Classic. Ironic that the dumbest Pred in Predators looks like it's going to be the coolest HT fig.

I bet HT will bring us a new predator version from Predator 2 aswell .. but then, the shadow Pred will lost all the remaining appeal certainly :lecture

I wonder.. if the old predator 2 armor (gauntlets, chest and mask) would fit propperly on this Shadow predator..:rolleyes2

predatordiagram.jpg

Last edited:
I bet HT will bring us a new predator version from Predator 2 aswell .. but then, the shadow Pred will lost all the remaining appeal certainly :lecture

I wonder.. if the old predator 2 armor (gauntlets, chest and mask) would fit propperly on this Shadow predator..:rolleyes2

Somebody already tried putting the P2 armor on one of the new Pred bodies, and they said it didn't fit. So, for HT to re-do P2 they'd have to re-do his armor (they had to do new calf armor for Shadow). But hey, Classic is like a re-hash of P1, so I think they have every reason to re-do a P2 now :clap

Back