Prices for Pumpkinhead are nuts, are there any custom 1/4?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pumpky&Me.jpgHi guys, Gary Gerani here... I'm one of Pumpkinhead's daddies (I co-wrote the original screenplay). My partner and I, the late Mark Carducci, were horror geeks from Brooklyn who grew up reading Famous Monsters in its original '60s heyday, and dreamed of inventing our own Creature from the Black Lagoon-type head-to-foot latex boogieman. The fact that we wound up with such a cool Lovecraftian life form (created by Stan's great makeup guys, Tom and Alec) still amazes me. Anyway... Probably the coolest Pumpkinhead "collectible" is the full-size figure, poured from the original Winston mold and sold a few decades back at the Sharper Image stores (it was also re-issued), along with an equally boss "Predator" from the mold. I just managed to get a Big P for myself about six months ago (see photo), and I'm delighted the former owner kept it in perfect condition. The next great Pumpkinhead collectible has to be the drop-dead gorgeous Sideshow maquette; I'm delighted to say I have one of these babies as well. BTW, the full-size head on eBay is also an original mold pull, which is why it's so gorgeous. If you can't find or afford the full figure, this and the maquette are the next best things. And what else would we like to display from PUMPKINHEAD? How about the Baby Pumpkinhead? Can't believe Winston's guys would've destroyed the mold. And the CREATURE WALKS AMOMG US-like "human" Pumpkinhead that we see at the end, the one that has Lance's facial features (including nostrils) showing through? Or the memorable makeup appliances for Haggis, and Lance in first-stage possession, for that matter? Guess it's up to me to bother T and A about this, 'cause they'd know where all this stuff is stored. I'm delighted to see that there are fans like you out there who still appreciate the Demon of Revenge. And I actually happen to have a mint-in-box Sota Pumpkinhead figure for sale at the moment, something I was going to put up on eBay for about $125-$150. If anyone here's interested, just let me know. Take care!

Gary, good to see ya man! I'm the guy that sold you that great pumpkinhead maquette several years back. I even saved the little letter you mailed with the money order :)

Oh my God! Y'know, I still haven't found that replacement fingernail for him... I approached some modeler guy on YouTube who loves the P maquette, and could probably make a substitute for me, but I haven't heard back. Anyway, nice to hear from you!

I never knew sharper made a full size pumkinhead , how much was it back then? That's crazy. Ive never seen one until now, the maquette will have to do.

Here's my big Pumpkinhead.

I also have this bust.One of my favorite beasts for sure.

And this one I painted.

Larry

I musts haves it! It will be my precious! Give him to me! Oh, my precious!

Nice paint job on the full figure, Larry! All are beautifully painted, actually. The 1.1 head at the bottom, taken from the movie mold like the full-figure, pops up every now and then on eBay for a few hundred bucks. I've got one, along with a "Pumpkin-face," just the facial aspect of the head. All very cool.

Wow...just wow. I am crazy jealous of you guys. I have been off and on hunting for a full figure Pumpkinhead or bust for so long, My most wanted items are a life size Alien and Pumpkinhead. Pumpkinhead has always been one of my all time fav. movies and there really needs to be more figures/busts of this smexy beast around!!!

@gkasylum soooooo can I just move in with you??

Back