Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pLzqDU3.jpg
[/IMG]

On one of the YouTube videos, they compared the SS Spidey head with the 2099 head and they were quite similar in size, with the SS Spidey head maybe a tad smaller.

Anyone else have an issue with the two bottom base pieces fitting together? Mine won't sit flush and has about 1/2" - 3/4" that it won't push down no matter how I try to wiggle it in there. :(

Anyone else have an issue with the two bottom base pieces fitting together? Mine won't sit flush and has about 1/2" - 3/4" that it won't push down no matter how I try to wiggle it in there. :(

punk!!! Didn't know you collected Marvel?!? :rock

You talking about the two rings or literally the first two pieces when 'making' the base?

The Sideshow Spidey pose is still pretty dope, every time I see it. They did a nice job with that one.

I opened mine up yesterday. Blown away by this one. Love everything about it, especially the light up. Best on any statue ever. I had to do the blow dryer thing for the cape and use a lot of patience, but it worked. I need this company to start making star wars statues.

Congrats!

Still waiting on mine ...so I have to remember the blow dryer trick in case I need it.

Back