Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, for those of you who are still awaiting Megatron, these pics will have your taste buds salivating! :lol it actually does look very good! Very detailed! And very HUGE! Congrats to all that have ordered this, it's gonna look epic displayed next to Prime Ones Optimus Prime :rock I just love those bases that they are using for these statues!!! :rock2

vumaqegy.jpg

uju3a2yh.jpg

aguge2ep.jpg

Absolutely love the details throughout.
This thing deserves to be viewed from all angles.

I don't want to see pics anymore, I just want this statue in my room.

April is still a long time, not to mention they may delay it :banghead

Details, details, details!
The more I study the pics, the more I discover.

If I had this piece in-hand, I'd study every square inch for a good hour, just to admire the details. :D

The last pic looks like Mega is givin the gigantic middle finger haha

where can you order this from japan?

Hobbylink Japan and it is in stock. Shipping is going to be expensive but honestly, ordering it from Sideshow or BBTS or HLJ, it will probably end up being the same price all totaled anyhwere you go. Its $1750 from HLJ so add another $300 to shipping if you're in the US. That's $2050.00 and that's probably what it would be from Sideshow with shipping included from them. Plus, if you order from HLJ, you get the mini matrix of leadership that is a Japan only exclusive. https://www.hlj.com/product/PRS35370/Sci

Hobbylink Japan and it is in stock. Shipping is going to be expensive but honestly, ordering it from Sideshow or BBTS or HLJ, it will probably end up being the same price all totaled anyhwere you go. Its $1750 from HLJ so add another $300 to shipping if you're in the US. That's $2050.00 and that's probably what it would be from Sideshow with shipping included from them. Plus, if you order from HLJ, you get the mini matrix of leadership that is a Japan only exclusive. https://www.hlj.com/product/PRS35370/Sci
Do all of the hlj ones come with the matrix?

I would have though that if you live in the US it makes sense to order it from SS, I wouldn't go to the hassle of ordering it direct from Japan myself if I was in the US just for a mini matrix o leadership. I mean what if something goes wrong? Seems easier to deal with SS. I wish SS had a European location I could order it from tbh.

I have placed my order through HLJ. Waiting to see what the shipping charge would be.

So all orders from HLJ will come with the mini matrix?

They're currently selling the Japan exclusive, so yes. However, don't hesitate to drop them an email with questions.

You may want to confirm that with them. I had placed an order with them long ago before SS decided to distribute them and they said at that time the Megatrons would not be exclusives, just the regular version. I cancelled the order once SS put them up for order so I'm not sure if things have changed or not since then.

Here is what HJL has to say about shipping method and cost to California. Wow! That's $452 for FedEx and $306 for DHL. If I go with DHL, it will be approximately $2068.46 shipped.

That item is oversized; it is shipped in three very large, very heavy cartons that are too large and too heavy to be shipped by any postal method. As such, it can only be shipped by DHL or FedEx. In addition, no other items can be shipped packed together with it; it can only be shipped by itself.

The approximate cost to ship that item to you by DHL is 31,250 yen; by FedEx it would be 46,207 yen.

Thanks for shopping with HobbyLink Japan!

Back