Promoting - Ones customs new work, videos, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the correct section for this or not, or if its already been posted, OR IF IT'S A GOOD IDEA! Lol. but I just wanted to put the word out about ones customs new projects and videos.

Before I joined this forum I watched ones videos habitually. Quite a character, and a great artist with a lot of passion. I know he's been absent from the boards for the most part, but he's got a new myers figure coming that's just gorgeous. As well as a line of original zombie figures. Also, he addresses a lot of issues in his videos that really put things in perspective.

Anyway, he's got some cool stuff coming, hes a great artist, and I wouldn't even know about this forum if not for his videos!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Onmu_____inOne

Can someone give me an idea how to get in contact with this guy! Paid for my "Darkest Eyes" weeks ago and I still haven't received anything! I also saw the same exact sculpt he agreed to sell me posted on eBay, after I already paid for it! I just want my money back.

If you can't contact him through ebay or youtube, you will have no other choice than to file a paypal claim

You know i like the brotha....but i have told him left and right about doing bad business with folks. Now you got my boy Turbo vs Ozone looking his stuff....and he has a video on youtube playing around....if i only had the talent to do what some of these guys can do...I would be making that money and putting out good product...(sound like a drug dealer..lol)

Can someone give me an idea how to get in contact with this guy! Paid for my "Darkest Eyes" weeks ago and I still haven't received anything! I also saw the same exact sculpt he agreed to sell me posted on eBay, after I already paid for it! I just want my money back.

I Must Admit all My Other Transaction From One as Always Been Stright Forward,But on The blackest Eyes Sculpt i waited 4 weeks,
He never answered any of my email, until i left a comment on one of his videos on youtube, saying if i did,ent get a responce from him
this time round,that i was putting a paypal claim in against him!
within 48hrs he sent me a tracking number and i recieved it within 5 days

I Must Admit all My Other Transaction From One as Always Been Stright Forward,But on The blackest Eyes Sculpt i waited 4 weeks,
He never answered any of my email, until i left a comment on one of his videos on youtube, saying if i did,ent get a responce from him
this time round,that i was putting a paypal claim in against him!
within 48hrs he sent me a tracking number and i recieved it within 5 days

Shouldn't be like that though....you bought how many figures from me...and pretty much heard from me when you asked. If he needs to get a secretary to answer and check the emails then priority needs to be done with on that so you won't lose your customers. Just needs to take it seriously and focus on it. He's a good dude...but his business ethics are not that great....

Back