Punisher:War zone vest.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobox42

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone can make a vest looks like the same from the movie Punisher : War Zone, please let me know(pm).:naughty

I know he says its a GIGN vest but Im pretty sure its an SDU vest with the front panel peeled off. Hot Toys, Very Hot and Dragon have all made this vest, Dragons would be cheaper and easiest to find. Though I am sure there is a Very Hot version in an Ebay store last time I searched for it. I would go with the VH because of the material used for the trim is alot in scale. Dragons is a bit outdated, it came with the Michael Wong figure though. As a substitue Im going with a Saturday Toys Marine Spartan vest.

Lobo, pm edojoe for a custom vest. Check out his work on my Dexter fig, he's not only talented but super nice to deal with

Heres a pic of the VH SDU Assaulter vest.

VHsdu001.jpg

And the Spartan. The Spartan needs to be stripped down a bit but can be modded to match the Warzone vest pretty closely. The Punisher has a few mag pouches and the holster on his vest, with that molle webbing on there it wouldnt be a problem to attach those or anything else you wanted.
2744975959_cef3507765.jpg

Ok this is what i used for my punisher vest!
It's a draogn SDU vest highly customized! I add some shoulder pauldron, straps, buckles and i reinforced the vest with metal and add some bullets hole!

IMG_1687.jpg

THis is the original one
VHsdu001.jpg

Back