Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't paint a rubber body. I tried once and the paint cracked everywhere once you pose the arm and touch the rubber so that is a no no.

What I did and that worked is using professional Kryolan make-up. I bought some different shades of skin tone make-up and applyed them with a big brush.

Are you implying that Seb is not a REAL professional painter? What's your problem? What are you trying to achieve with that comment and those Caps?

Woah. Simmer down. Nathan IS a professional painter. Is he not? Paints prototypes and what not. Elvis is a great painter but not at a professional level. That's all. Doesn't it make sense to ask someone like that?

Nathan's response was to use silicone paint. Then he wrote the following....

"It may peel anyway. Unless the color is mixed into the rubber, it's likely to come off. Another thing you might try is Cel-Vinyl paint. It is very flexible, therefor very durable."

Just trying to help Ed. You should try it sometime instead of instigating.

I think Hector didnt mean about Seb skills, but about paying job. His work speaks for himself
He has the most viewd thread in the board, your figures are one of most disputed here and he shows the most amazing evolution trough years.
Serang and he, are imo the most talent artists customizers now a days.
Hector with his comment didnt put his talent in check imo, altough what he sad can be misunderstood.

Chill everybody ;)

Last edited:
That is one of the greatest ideas I have heard on this board.

We can name it THUNDERDOME.

Two men enter, one man leaves.

Some one get on that.

25-awesome-fight-scenes

some bad news on the EB bod:just noticed a slight tear in the skin above the elbow on one arm. disappointing for sure.

Back