RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder Woman: 7/10

It was great! People compare it to Capt America: FA, and yes there are similarities, but WW is TONS better (I never liked TFA). Narratively it was also stronger than the Snyder Supes and Bats movies, with no strange and inexplicable character motivations. It actually felt like a MCU movie in that it told a good story (perhaps a bit familiar) well, with characters you care about.

Some of the effects were a little obvious, I thought, with obvious CGI people, or shoddily composited together.

The Towering Inferno - 6/10
The Poseidon Adventure - 8/10
Poseidon (remake of above with Kurt Russell) - 7/10

The Gene Hackman Poseidon is still great and I enjoyed the remake aswell. I love peril on the sea movies.

Towering Inferno I don't like quite so much, I dunno why...

I didn't mind the remake either. Hackman was great in the original. He's great in everything I've ever seen him in frankly.

I didn't mind the remake either. Hackman was great in the original. He's great in everything I've ever seen him in frankly.

It had been long enough since I last saw it that I actually forgot a few of the deaths.

The remake was worthwhile to see what they could do with modern effects and a more present-day cruise liner.

Wonder Woman - 9/10
It's been called the best DCU movie and I'd have to agree with that. It's one of those movies I could watch over and over again.

Transformers: The Last Knight - 2/10
Transformers movies are getting and worse and this is no doubt, the worst one. Bad choice of actors (except for Anthony Hopkins), bad acting, terrible dialogue, forced humor and 15 minutes into the movie and I was already cringing, by 30 mins I just wanted the movie to finish. I love Transformers but FU Michael Bay.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2 - 7/10
Interesting enough but not a great movie by any means. The first one was better.

Fate of the Furious - 5/10
The beginning race was the best part of the movie. Everything after that is just ridiculous non-sense. I miss when this movie was about racing. We need a Tokyo Drift 2.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter - 8/10
I thought it was going to be crap since all the movies in this series seem to get worse and worse. Pleasantly surprised. A good ending for the franchise.

Power Rangers (2017)

Admittedly, it was actually not half bad! The best part of the film is how much I was invested in the character development.. in a Power Rangers film! A moderately good time for fans and non fans alike, just don't expect much screen time from the titular rangers.

3/5.

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter - 8/10
Pleasantly surprised. A good ending for the franchise.

tumblr_inline_mqno8d7nYN1r6xosf_zps2b7be995.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back