Red Skull IS HERE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...finally made a decision and took the plunge for this PF.

Here are the pics of my latest sideshow statue:

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0384.jpg

How dare you post pictures of this when i am eagerly waiting for mine to be delivered. :lol

Looks great!

I love the red skull PF considering I dont even like the character all too much. But the PF is just awesome.

Decided to display mine with the Cube -- I couldn't get his pimp cane to fit under his arm just right, and didn't really want to fudge with it too much.

I will need to make a new armband for him, both for the swastika and because the one he came with is wrinkled. And then perhaps do something about his left sleeve, to make it hang more naturally.

And then I'll pose him with the Indy PF, and it'll be the weirdest display you can probably imagine.

:joy

Just got Red Skull in!! Wasnt going to get it but this is an incredible piece, the detail is amazing!
yessir. i'm gonna try to get one towards the end of the year. does anyone know if there were any customizers that have successfully made the Nazi patch for his sleeve??

Back