Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys forgot to mention, spoke to Brian creator of lady death at comic con, sideshow working on another lady death piece! She will be wearing even less...should we start a "hot character we know nothing about thread"? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hey guys forgot to mention, spoke to Brian creator of lady death at comic con, sideshow working on another lady death piece! She will be wearing even less...should we start a "hot character we know nothing about thread"? Lol

If it's true that would be great. Hope it's either lady Demon or Pugatory.

I will join your thread. Get er started. I have several nominations

Most likely purgatory? She will be smokin for sure. I can see a certain member order 3 of this already to go with his 3 lady death statues. ;) I think since he's been such a great customer SS needs to give him a buy 2 get one free deal. I mean come on look at how much money he is spending on hot female statues. Each release he spending like close to 1300.00. Customers like this needs to be reward just a tiny bit in my opinion. It's good for business.

I am almost positive that his cluelessness/ignorance is the product of stealth trolling.

CBG is practicing
2w54jk1.jpg

Last edited:
Back