Replacement turnaround

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanolliCrusader

Super Freak
Reaction score
So SS agreed to replace my darth talon about 8 days ago and was looking for a replacement...how long does this usually take to figure out if they actually have one??? Is their warehouse this much of a disaster they dont know what they have in stock?:dunno

They are very busy with returns at the minute. I'm waiting on hearing about my carnage arm. Go on live chat and remind them :)

I got a tip for everyone that will save them all sorts of headache....stop buying SS crap. Trust me it works...:)

**P.S. all my PF's are for sale to any interested see the sales section**

Chris

Its been 10 days since they said they were looking for a replacement...im still calm...but if I dont get a call by fri...Canolli will be annoyed...:impatient:

I took delivery of Kaneda's bike only to find the light on the back wheel is dead. Not impressed because i've laid down bare dollars on this thing :( I emailed them on Monday via their 'Returns' form but not heard a peep. Do they ALWAYS respond? Also, wonder how the replacement will work out seeing as I live in the U.K, they're based in Cali and the box is MAHOOSIVE...

They always respond, just this past month or so they seem buried in quality control problems, i dont think they have the manpower to be efficient right now. But they will contact you eventually, use the live chat on monday to see the time frame of when someone will be calling you.

2 weeks since I submitted a returns request and still nothing.

What the heck has happened to Sideshow's turnaround on returns/replacements? They used to be so efficient.

At this rate I'm worried that they'll be out of stock on replacement units before they even get around to replying!

Emails/phone calls for product returns are handled in the order in which they are received, so if you sent an email two weeks ago, you won't be pushed aside for someone that emailed yesterday (for example). I would definitely send another follow-up email (or call if possible) though just to find out the status of your original inquiry.

-SideshowAlex

Back