Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4Eyes for USS and Willow for Spec Ops. Vector is good for playing Versus mode sneaking up of enemies. That's pretty much it.

4Eyes is my main as well. I like throwing pheromone grenades at opposing forces and getting zombies to attack them.

Vector is neat but he is basically a more ninja-fied, less cool version of HUNK.

Hunk was never cool. I dont see the appeal with him!

Maybe having to work your ass off whilst playing through Re 2 to unlock him has swayed views.

The only time i have ever kind of been excited by HUNK was in the poker room of the Palace of insanity where you find his report to which he is insinuating that he and his team have been transporting a "creature" in some kind of freezer (Tyrant) i cannot remember the exact wording.)

How dare you speak such blasphamy!
spock_slap-1.gif

:lol:lol:lol

Maybe having to work your ass off whilst playing through Re 2 to unlock him has swayed views.

The only time i have ever kind of been excited by HUNK was in the poker room of the Palace of insanity where you find his report to which he is insinuating that he and his team have been transporting a "creature" in some kind of freezer (Tyrant) i cannot remember the exact wording.)

Because:

boba%2Bfett%2Bpopularity%2B2.JPG

HUNK is the Boba Fett of Resident Evil.

Not really... Give the classic RE characters. I don't care for some characters that were bland, no character. :) I'm still waiting for a RE3 Jill since palisades went out of business.

Not really... Give the classic RE characters. I don't care for some characters that were bland, no character. :) I'm still waiting for a RE3 Jill since palisades went out of business.

Yes and NEMESIS. I don't care who makes him, NECA, Play Arts, HT I just wan't a nice poseable NEMESIS figure on my shelf and an RE3 Jill to go with him.

I don't mind Lupo, might get it depends on pri e which it'll probably be $40&up! Neca's vector looks "cheap". Just give 4Eyes!!!

As for the classic RE cuscuses I want Claire, Leon, Jill, Carlos, Ada/etc. Yes, classic BOW's as well. Darth, you don't have Palisades nemesis or Moby's?

I don't mind Lupo, might get it depends on pri e which it'll probably be $40&up! Neca's vector looks "cheap". Just give 4Eyes!!!

As for the classic RE cuscuses I want Claire, Leon, Jill, Carlos, Ada/etc. Yes, classic BOW's as well. Darth, you don't have Palisades nemesis or Moby's?

Sadly no. At the time when those came out, I was really only interested in collecting Star Wars figures :(

Back