Revoltech Jason?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damnnn revoltechs have gone up in price..30-40 is too much. $20-25 was the perfect price point for these. I have about 45 of the robot series figures. the most i paid was $30 for a japanese exclusive. They can be posed great and have wonderful detail. But from my experience they are too brittle. I have more busted robots than i would have ever imagined.

but on topic...the jason looks great and they do include alot of extras..so maybe $40 isnt so bad on this one.

They outpriced me on the robots though. I was a completist for a while. Not anymore.

Mezco's Part 3 Jason was one of the best they did. in the film his shirt was greenish rather than blue and Mezco matched that. on the other hand revoltech made a better proportioned sculpt. anyway i'm pretty satisfied with Mezco's.

yeah i love that mezco pt. 3 also, but still going to drop the bucks and pick up this little jason.

When is this out? I'm in Japan during October, maybe it will be cheaper there.

Yeah it will be. I just got back from Japan and after seeing revoltechs all over the place, it looked to be that most revoltechs had been doubled as far as the US mark up. So being that im seeing the jason for an average of $40, he'll probably run for about $20 -$25.

This may be the worst scale for a figure this cool IMO, but I have to admit, they went all out. I won't collect in this scale, but that is an amazing presentation for what it is.:clap

yeah hopefully he gets here quick, being that i got the email tonight and well basically I figured its going to be about 3 or 4 days

just go tmy notice as well from bbts. can't wait for this figure! :rock

one of the earlier pics in this thread showed him with a damaged mask but bbts doesn't show it. hopefully it will still come with one.

Yeah its interesting because ive actually seen 2 different heads as well. Regular head and the axe gashed head w/mask. I agree hopefully all that is in there. Various killing tools, little base, and the decapitated womens head.

Back