Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still prefer my queen

2i1m68y.jpg

:clap The Snap-Kits were awesome! And well-done after the AvP sets had so much breakage! The ALIENS Colonial Marines also had a lot of detail and good paint-jobs as well.

I used to have multiple AvP and Aliens snap-kits and mixed them with the AvP Micromen figures for a nice battle scene. Sold them since then but they were great while I had them!

Just to know, what should be the exact scale of the Alien Queen? I bought myself the Revoltech one (which looks a lot more movie accurate than the Mac Farlane) to display along my GI JOE figures.

Do you think the scale fits?

:clap The Snap-Kits were awesome! And well-done after the AvP sets had so much breakage! The ALIENS Colonial Marines also had a lot of detail and good paint-jobs as well.

I used to have multiple AvP and Aliens snap-kits and mixed them with the AvP Micromen figures for a nice battle scene. Sold them since then but they were great while I had them!

Hey this one looks awesome! It´s the Hoy Toys one. As I said before, is this the accurate scale or is the Revoltech one that goes with GIJOE 4 inch figures?

This one looks a lot bigger.

I just got the queen today but im finding it impossible to attach leg and arm. As they are ball joints, it keeps moving the ball when you try and push it in. Will hair dryer do?

Back