RIP Patrick Swayze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard this coming out of the gym via text from my fiancee, I'm SHOCKED.

RIP Patrick

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6qs-SZQ7sSA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6qs-SZQ7sSA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Call me whatever you like, I thought this scene was ICONIC!!!!

Last edited:
He certainly persevered through a horrific disease with grace and dignity.
R.I.P. Mr. Swayze.

That last TV show of his was tops !

Redeems some of the crap he did and brings you back to his heights in the 80s'

"YOUNGBLOOD" :rock

Very sad to hear that he finally lost his fight with cancer. I didnt know him personally obviously, but watching my father die from cancer there is always a personal attatchment for me with cancer related deaths.

I ^^^^in hate the word cancer!

So sad, and I feel sad for his loved ones.

He had a brave fight.

R.I.P.

Very sad to hear that he finally lost his fight with cancer. I didnt know him personally obviously, but watching my father die from cancer there is always a personal attatchment for me with cancer related deaths.

He had a brave fight.

R.I.P.

I know your pain, i watched two family members lose the battle and now one of my best friends has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer... a truly horrid condition..

with my joke aside, RIP Patrick

He had a brave fight.

R.I.P.

One of my friends lost her father this year to tongue cancer, he took care of himself to the greatest extent with watcher what he ate and working out etc... Just goes to show you, you're not in control.

Ironically he got the cancer while trying to find a cure as a bio chemist engineer, that was the worst part of it. Trying to help the world and he suffers such a fate.

Back