• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SALE! Hot Toys and Sideshow, Godfather, G.I. Joe, Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customikey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

Well, the time has come to clean out the closet, and I hate eBay as much as you do, so I'm offering these up.

Hot Toys Vito Corleone from THE GODFATHER
In perfect condition with all his accessories.
The outer box is gone. I kept just enough packaging to store the figure safely without all the added cardboard. The inner box has some shelf ware, but will protect the Don from the rest of the Five Families. Also, and this is important, I trimmed an inch off the top of the cardboard back to fit inside a Detolf. I was very careful about it, and it detracts 0% from the display. It's also nice to not have to worry so much about dust, a nice trade-off for a bit of cardboard.
EBAYED!!
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180819702646

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg
IMG_1665-1.jpg

SSC Cobra Commander, exclusive

Complete, in perfect condition, with box (shelf ware) EBAYED!
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180819707976

SSC Darth Maul, exclusive lightsaber included, Probes and Speeder $100
Regular edition with the exclusive lightsaber added. Shelfworn box included, Also including Sith Probes and the Hasbro Speeder, loose in good condition. Maul is missing one rivet from his belt, but is in otherwise excellent condition.

SSC Bride of Frankenstein, The Monster
The is the Monster as he appeared in BoF. Perfect condition, with box (shelf ware, some tears) $30

SSC Indiana Jones Idol Base SOLD

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
You wouldn't be interested in any trades at all by chance would ya? (I'm eying the Don Vito figure)...

My tradables are Barney Ross (open for inspection only), MISB Secret Project Iron Man, MISB Guardian Pred, displayed OC reissue BW Batman (does have the dented ab) and a loose but MINT HT Robocop (no box)...lmk thanks

My tradables are Barney Ross (open for inspection only), MISB Secret Project Iron Man, MISB Guardian Pred, displayed OC reissue BW Batman (does have the dented ab) and a loose but MINT HT Robocop (no box)...lmk thanks

Intrigued, but I'm gonna go with money. Beautiful money.

Back