Premium Format Sauron Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope he is sold out too so they realize LOTR sells done right and to keep going.

I don't think he is though, but just in case anyone that does not have him yet better jump on the WL.

I also saw in the newsletter the Black Orc is under 25 remaining, he is a good one too, but took a while to get low.

It's a trap!

Admiral_Ackbar_Portrait.jpg

:lol. Yup... As much as I'd like to go on the wl, can't do it right now.

FYI, waitlist reservations are already converting.

It's a trap!

It's now back to pre-order status with shipping 2nd Quarter 2014

Shocking!

A toy shop still having some of his order not sent doesn't have anything to do tho with sideshow selling out of their 1500. It is one thing if they said to retailer "you can still order this from us" versus him having placed an order they haven't filled yet. Those units are still sold, so it's just as possible that there is a new batch coming, but those are already allotted to retailers and consumers. Guess we will only know if they ever put it back in stock.

Go on...

Chris

Last edited:
Not claiming truths, just working with logic based on facts. If there are more available, good for those who don't have it yet!

In other, better news, Sauron #0448 is spoken for! Picked it up today. Paint is flawless except for one small splotch on right heel spike. Tip of the mace/scepter is broken, but the shop is going to replace it. Now I just need to get a new piece a furniture to house this beast!

im kinda happy its not sold out, lotr fans need this piece, if it was low ES, i myself wouldnt have been able to get it, cos i was saving up for it,, i hope all true Lotr fans get this and SS did a good thing by increasing the ES and keeping the price at 900$, they could have kept es low and increased the price to 2000$ considering the prices of other lSf
i think SS know what they are doing inspite all the negativity aimed at them

Well I've been waiting for mine since October, I'm super anxious to get it and see it in person. I'm kinda late in the game to get it, not sure why it's taken secret compass so long to get their hands on it.

Chris

im kinda happy its not sold out, lotr fans need this piece, if it was low ES, i myself wouldnt have been able to get it, cos i was saving up for it,, i hope all true Lotr fans get this and SS did a good thing by increasing the ES and keeping the price at 900$, they could have kept es low and increased the price to 2000$ considering the prices of other lSf. i think SS know what they are doing inspite all the negativity aimed at them

This piece is not LS, and a comparable real LSF like the reaper was $999. The paint on the reaper was also superb, although I don't collect much pure horror, I was tempted by that one.

This piece is not LS, and a comparable real LSF like the reaper was $999. The paint on the reaper was also superb, although I don't collect much pure horror, I was tempted by that one.

It is a LSF just not labeled one. He's basically ever bit as big as the ones they've done. He very easily could have been tossed in that category and he'd fit right in.

It is a LSF just not labeled one. He's basically ever bit as big as the ones they've done. He very easily could have been tossed in that category and he'd fit right in.

He is as big and even bigger than some LSFs, but he is not LS. Legendary SCALE has to be larger than 1/4 for which he is almost dead on. It he was 1/3 or 1/2 like a real LSF he would be much bigger and 2K at LEAST.

He is as big and even bigger than some LSFs, but he is not LS. Legendary SCALE has to be larger than 1/4 for which he is almost dead on. It he was 1/3 or 1/2 like a real LSF he would be much bigger and 2K at LEAST.

You're right he isn't because he is labeled a PF but I can assure you he is much closer to a LSF than a PF. There is a reason why at comic-con SS puts him with those and not with the PF's.

You're right he isn't because he is labeled a PF but I can assure you he is much closer to a LSF than a PF. There is a reason why at comic-con SS puts him with those and not with the PF's.

They did that due to overall size which does not translate to scale. He is 1/4 PF. If he was a 1/2 or 1/3 LSF he would be 50-60"+ and tower over every other LSF. Just the Legendary scale BUST of him is 24". That new Doom LSF is 50" and Sauron would be much taller than him.

Scaling doesn't totally determine LSF. Look at the predator LSF for example. As I said we got lucky Sauron wasn't labeled a LSF and we saved 1k bucks. Either way I'm just glad to have this in my collection.

I have been saving, selling and I'm ready to acquire Sauron! I'm going to order mine from BBTS. Anyone on here bought Sauron from them?

Back