SCAM ALERT!! Melvinpelayo please respond!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!

Mookeylama
After fling a claim with your bank/cc I hope you guys ask them to notify law enforcement, they have internet fraud divisions too and go after this little censored because he's just gonna do it again. Hey, if the FBI can track a hacker in the Phillipines, they can find this guy... also, anyone active at OSW should give a shout out to their members too.. thing is, he's probably @ SDCC now...

I hate seeing this crap happen to my peeps...

and thanks Mookeylama for putting out the apb.

EVILFACE said:
Can't believe people believed him. I thought he was a tool from day one .

Same here... Something never sat right with me about him.. First the Tom Cruise custom that he said he "made" and then the Anakin debacle... followed by the constant sucking up he did from that day onward. I never knew it would get this bad, but I knew he was not to be trusted. I'm so terribly sorry that so many of my friends here were scammed by that rat bastard.

I almost went for that Medicom Snake he was offering too, thank God I didn't!

Man, we need to track him down and kick him in his baby nuts!! :emperor

oh and please people, feel free to post this info at other 1/6 sites that u go to. it's all over for us except for the claim filing. what i'm trying to avoid now is when Mel starts his whole "oh u like that custom? well i'm getting it for half price" crap, then every poor slob who's been drooling over said custom and trying to find how to get one, doesn't go PMing Melvin to find out how to get their money stolen.

what other boards should this info go to? i've posted it at OSW. i'm thinking Rebelscum for sure. and i've been trying to post it at chinese-starwars.com but i can't seem to get in anymore. i've only posted there like twice a long time back so maybe they kick u off if ur inactive?

Mookeylama said:
oh and please people, feel free to post this info at other 1/6 sites that u go to. it's all over for us except for the claim filing. what i'm trying to avoid now is when Mel starts his whole "oh u like that custom? well i'm getting it for half price" crap, then every poor slob who's been drooling over said custom and trying to find how to get one, doesn't go PMing Melvin to find out how to get their money stolen.

what other boards should this info go to? i've posted it at OSW. i'm thinking Rebelscum for sure. and i've been trying to post it at chinese-starwars.com but i can't seem to get in anymore. i've only posted there like twice a long time back so maybe they kick u off if ur inactive?

Have you tried the FBI internet mail fraud division? Punks like this need to get slapped hard, maybe a month or two tossing salad with a one-eyed gargantuan prom date with severe halitosis will teach him not to F--- with us or anyone else anymore.

Last edited:

pjam said:
Have you tried the FBI internet mail fraud division? Punks like this need to get slapped hard, maybe a month or two tossing salad with a one-eyed gargantuan prom date with sever halitosis will teach him not to F--- with us or anyone else anymore.

hell yeah! that deserves some COWBELL!!

we need an emoticon of a cowbell lol:lol

pjam said:
Have you tried the FBI internet mail fraud division? Punks like this need to get slapped hard, maybe a month or two tossing salad with a one-eyed gargantuan prom date with sever halitosis will teach him not to F--- with us or anyone else anymore.

Nice post pjam:lol At couple days tossing salad would do him some good:lol

pjam said:
I dated a girl who fits that description.

I agree...that deserves alot of cowbell!!!:lol I'm really sorry that this happened to our members here. I agree with DarkArtist81, we need to track him down and kick him right in the nuts HARD!!!!!

Mookeylama said:
hell yeah! that deserves some COWBELL!!

we need an emoticon of a cowbell lol:lol

Fear the F'n Reaper, man!

Dude, where's that bigger version of your Avatar you had with one of your posts. Give me one of those before I call it a night.

I know that melvin Pelayo is his real name. I know what he looks like...I even know his freaken phone number (and hopfully his address pretty soon) From the things I've learned about him he doesn't seem like the sort of person that would do these types of things, but i guess you never can tell about people.

Melvin, put down the guitar, express mail me my vaders or refund my paypal account or steps will be have to be taken. By express mail I mean I want my figures by wednesday...I don't give a crap what it costs you. You got in over your head, kid, but you can still make things right. There are some people you don't steal from and get away with it.

Cowbell2.gif

Mookeylama said:

YEAH, BABY, ASK FOR MORE COWBELL AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE MORE COWBELL!

Thanks, Man. I can rest easy now...

The Reaper can take it from here... :lol

DAVE!!!! Please. If you have any info on this f'n bast**d. track him down.

Wor-Gar said:
While you're at it Mookey, what's the story on that Anakin sculpt I just saw on RS where you just posted?

that's the custom Anakin i was trying to buy from the artist that Melvin "made contact with for me and gave me his email addy". turns out i was dealing w/ Melvin the whole time thinking it was this Vancei guy.

anakin04.jpg

anakin05.jpg

just to let everyone know....i met Arnie Kim at the con today and asked him how many TOM HANKS he has made, he said ONE!!! I asked him if he was willing to sell any of his work, he said NO. I do not know if he understood my questions fully since he didn't speak English very well, but...

myself and others were starting to have bad feelings about the deals w/ Melvin but i was trying to give him the benefit of a doubt, UNTIL i saw this...
------------------------------

Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM #63
S-Ramos

Default Re: Has anyone....
Well sorry too say that ive been taken by this guy as well, and have filed a claim via paypal.

Heres the paypal info he gave me, maybe we should all list the info he gave us so we have more info for paypal.

Name:
Andrew Soliman
Email:
[email protected]

big thanks to S-Ramos for posting that. when i saw that i knew we'd been screwed because the email that had used to Ramos send payment to Melvin for the fig he bought was ALSO THE EMAIL MELVIN HAD GIVEN ME TO DEAL W/ THIS KOREAN CUSTOMIZER!! oh and "Melvin's name is Andrew Soliman

Back