SCUMMY EBAYER, PLEASE ADVISE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goliath said:
But quite honestly, what did you expect? You were involved in the discussions about this seller earlier here: thread

Don't say you haven't been warned.

I would never have had a collection of this size mailed to me, no way - and specially not with this seller.

Couldn't have said it any better myself!!!! Everytime I purchase a statue on ebay, I search the sellers name on all the statue boards to find out if anyone had experiences. Everybody makes mistakes, but it seems that simple precautions weren't even taken in this circumstance.:confused:

Well I know you paid through Paypal with a credit card like has been said a million times. So just dispute it with Paypal and your credit card company, you'll get it resolved.

Jesse

I would just like to give Adam (@ www.darkshadowcollectibles.com ) his credit. Having read my story, he offered me an Orc Warrior (for a nice price), Adam is a very great seller and an even more noble individual.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew <----- we don't have a dancing orc :lol

*UPDATE*

EBay has stated that because he refunded my money, that he is not negligent in this matter. So, you got it, you can legimately purchase an item, have the seller not get the money they wanted (there was no reserve price) and they do not have to send it to you.

EBay rules! :monkey4 :banghead :mad: :archer :fart :stake :computer :angrycanu :Wizard :rip

Last edited:
Back