Serang's OBG13 'Vincent Van Gogh' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are far more patient than I am. My hats off to you. Im starting to get irritated with the Dumb and Dumber project myself. I don't like having a couple of hundred dollars tied up in projects for months, much less what....2 years now?

Yeah delays and communication I can cope with , but delays and no communication:gah:

Hope all goes well as it looks amazing.

Yeah his health issues are really a problem. His neck and back was the issue. To paint and weather this set requires those two to be healthy. I have faith he will come thru

To put things in perspective, last year I waited nearly a year for a paint app on a single head. The painter's communication wasn't great either. Serang takes a lot of pride in his work and reputation. I am sure he will take the time necessary to ensure that, despite his poor health, he does justice to the high standard of detail and finish for which he is known.

How are you guys doing?

Sorry about the delayed reply and bad communication.

I feel pressed time limit with my bad condition, it was like drinking poison very slowly.
Few month before - when i was worst condition - i can't control my hand 100%.
I loose my hand power and shaking fingers with pain, i can't seat over one hour per day.
I had an same issue on 2006, that time i recovered one and half years.

Now i getting better fully control my hand, i have an only one issue now.
I still neck and waist pain when i working over 2~3 hour, but i know it will be getting better too.
I have an experienced same problems, i'll be fully recovered my health, just need a little more time.

I can't long time connected on-line now(for my health), i can't checking email everyday or Facebook page or figure forums.
Everyday when i feeling better, then i must working figure job for still waiting people.

Now i wish and trying to Van gogh shipped out in this year, yes it will be possible in my condition.
Thank you so much.

Best Regards,
Serang.

Last edited:
How are you guys doing?

Sorry about the delayed reply and bad communication.

I feel pressed time limit with my bad condition, it was like drinking poison very slowly.
Few month before - when i was worst condition - i can't control my hand 100%.
I loose my hand power and shaking fingers with pain, i can't seat over one hour per day.
I had an same issue on 2006, that time i recovered one and half years.

Now i getting better fully control my hand, i have an only one issue now.
I still neck and waist pain when i working over 2~3 hour, but i know it will be getting better too.
I have an experienced same problems, i'll be fully recovered my health, just need a little more time.

I can't long time connected on-line now(for my health), i can't checking email everyday or Facebook page or figure forums.
Everyday when i feeling better, then i must working figure job for still waiting people.

Now i wish and trying to Van gogh shipped out in this year, yes it will be possible in my condition.
Thank you so much.

Best Regards,
Serang.

Thank you for the update. I wish you the best in your recovery.

Hi All,

First, I really thanks for understand my health condition.

I am almost recovered, full time working now.

I appreciate that who worry and concern my health.

Finally, Van Gogh shipping will be started at next weekend.

First come first serve based shipping, Van Gogh shipping will be finished at 2nd weekend, Jan, 2014.

I'll give you tracking number that time, you must let me know if you have a changed shipping address or phone number.

I do my best for fast shipping and good result.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Serang.

Very glad to hear that you are doing better. Hopefully 2014 will bring better health.

Glad to see this looks like it will have a happy ending. Best wishes for a full recovery, Serang. Not a customer, yet, but hoping for a project in future that I can participate in.

Did anybody receive their Van Gogh? Serang's last message said end of December shipping in order of payment/order.

Received a message from Serang on Thursday saying he has started shipping them out. Anybody get a tacking number?

Has anyone received Serang's Gogh figure?

I'm tired of waiting over a year.

Back