Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more thing to note, the person mentioned that the SS hands dont really fit with the True Type body and he used some sticky tack to secure them in place.

Another thing if u want to switch the body.

That sucks, thanks for sharing though. If I feel a need for body swap, I'll have to see if the HT hands work fine. I can live without using the gloved hands for the best body look.

Because if we work out all the necessary details now, if a body swap is needed, we can do it quickly and be onto enjoy our Indy figures :) That's my thing, I've been waiting for this figure since I finally saw Raiders, I'm very eager to do my artwork with it and if the body is a hinderance, I want to resolve the problem quickly.

I hope the pro body isn't as loose as the armor body. For Kenobi, the loose joints really do hinder the amount of poses you can accomplish, especially the arms. Indy better be able to hold his arms out without flopping down. That would seriously p@#! me off as I already know the pose I'm using. Must get expectations in check.

Swapping out the Pro seems like sacrilege, thanks for letting us know about that Kazukijun.

Even more psyched about getting this guy.

wow great figure, the chubby face is gone....shame 12'' are about to die from Sideshow.

broken-record.jpg

I'm INCREDIBLY anxious now to see this guy in hand. The Indy fan in my is flipping out! :)

Great box art, with the Amsel poster in the background. I love that.
Trev

It's hard to tell from one set of photos, but the paint job is too Tonnerish - I hope a decent repaint fixes it but it didn't make 1/6 Han the definitive Han for me so I'm pessimistic about this one. The hatless head looks too much like Josh Brolin and is just too long-faced. But I sympathise with anyone who sculpts Ford - his face isn't long, neither is it chubby, neither are his features too sharply defined, neither are they undefined...

For all the people who say Medicom is owned, the Medi head sculpt still looks more like Harrison Ford to me than this one, whatever the shortcomings of the body. BUT, I'm not writing this figure off in my own mind until I've seen more photos, especially close ups of the hatted head.

Maybe SSC ought to just make slightly more stylised figures, because they can't compete with Hot Toys when it comes to realistic head sculpts and paint jobs.

It's hard to tell from one set of photos, but the paint job is too Tonnerish - I hope a decent repaint fixes it but it didn't make 1/6 Han the definitive Han for me so I'm pessimistic about this one. The hatless head looks too much like Josh Brolin and is just too long-faced. But I sympathise with anyone who sculpts Ford - his face isn't long, neither is it chubby, neither are his features too sharply defined, neither are they undefined...

For all the people who say Medicom is owned, the Medi head sculpt still looks more like Harrison Ford to me than this one, whatever the shortcomings of the body. BUT, I'm not writing this figure off in my own mind until I've seen more photos, especially close ups of the hatted head.

Maybe SSC ought to just make slightly more stylised figures, because they can't compete with Hot Toys when it comes to realistic head sculpts and paint jobs.

Go back to the Medicom thread and keep telling yourself that. The SS is the better figure for much cheaper.

Thanks for the scoop, Sean....

I have to chuckle at one thing though....this "Image" thread has one page with images, and 7 pages of chat...just sayin' :rotfl

But it's good chat...it looking like we've got something to get excited about...the figure, the box art, all of it...look great! Can't wait!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Absolutely. And everyone else should stop doing anything they are not the best at. I'm looking at you, Pepsi.

Looks awsome and worth the wait! This will look awsome next to my Medicom and Kenner Indy! I love the fact that the packaging is the same dimensions as SW! That means it will ship with the Styrofoam Toopers so it should arrive in decent shape , plus the pakjaging doesn't take up too much room!

Great job Sideshow! :chew:D:gun:whip

I don't care about the figure at all, looks good. I just wanna know about the pro. If it's loose joint syndrome AGAIN it's a big FAIL for SS. (let's hope it's not the case)

Back