Sideshow Apple

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's the scale of this thing? i wish they would pose it next to a grape so we can have some idea of what size it will be.

its 1:1

Product Type:
Prop Replica

Product Weight:
2.00 lbs (0.91 kg)*

Box Size:
5.00" H (127mm) x 5.00" W (127mm) x 5.00" L (127mm)*

Est. Shipping Weight:
2.00 lbs (0.91 kg)*

Artist: Mother Nature

Manufactured by: Johnny Appleseed Inc.

was it straight to waitlist?

This is just proof sideshow can sell anything if they make the ES small enough. Only reason I ordered it, although I may display it next to statues as a sort of inside joke.

Edit: DUH, I think I just realized its April Fools Day today....

what's the scale of this thing? i wish they would pose it next to a grape so we can have some idea of what size it will be.

Oh come now. It's posed perfectly with the actual famed Sideshow Apple in one photo. Doesn't that give you a good idea of its scale? :eek:

When they had the Stealth PZ figure, you couldn't actually order it though. So the fact you can really wait list this almost makes me think it is real. If it is a joke, its very well done!

Come Black 'n White friday, I expect to see two color variants.

When they had the Stealth PZ figure, you couldn't actually order it though. So the fact you can really wait list this almost makes me think it is real. If it is a joke, its very well done!

If you really ordered this for $15 expecting it to be true, you deserve to be fooled. :D

Back