Sideshow Flex Payments changed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR Regan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone noticed that the new figures going up on the SS website are changing from the normal 3 payments to 2 using the flex pay option. :dunno

ht superman was $209 & it has 3 flex payments................:dunno

I never understood the point of flexpay, unlike normal financing you dont get the statue first only after fully paid. Also it isnt broken down into small chunks over 12-24 month schedule.

So really what's the point? why not just pay full...

? Also , say I did the flex Plan 3 payments and made one payment. Then i want to pay the rest before the next payment date. Is this possible. This is my first flex payment. Ty

CE

? Also , say I did the flex Plan 3 payments and made one payment. Then i want to pay the rest before the next payment date. Is this possible. This is my first flex payment. Ty

CE

Yes just call them.

I never understood the point of flexpay, unlike normal financing you dont get the statue first only after fully paid. Also it isnt broken down into small chunks over 12-24 month schedule.

So really what's the point? why not just pay full...

Do you get your entire year's paycheck all at once? Didn't think so. For most its easier to pay $100 a month for four months instead of $400 all at once. Its not for everyone, but its a great option, especially when multiple big ticket items ship in a similar time frame.

Back