Sideshow Freak Collection of the Week

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw, thank you for your kind words Iron, but my collection has ways to go to even be considered in the same league as some collectors here

And I would like to thank IronLungs31 for nominating my collection. I feel very humbled. :)

No problem gents'. Maybe one of these days I'll post the look and setup of my new collection room. But until then I'll enjoy seeing you guys get the nod for SSF Facebook collection of the week.

Both your collection respectively are just as good as any others nominated.

I assume you are uploading your images through here. You should try Tinypic.com, Photobucket.com or Flickr.com. Upload your photos through there then copy & paste the IMG code to here. Your pics should be nice and big now :)

Just a note on those site:

Tinypic is free completely

Photobucket allows certain amount of MB before you either have to pay or delete the files. That site will delete and "nude" statues pics.

Flickr allows 300mb a month. "Nude" statues pics are allowed.

Hope that helps :wave

Smug Mug is better than all these places here and you have none of these restriction that some of the photos hosting site have, and you don't have a set number of bandwidth you can use in a month time.

Smug Mug all the way!!!:yess:

I NOMINATE TO ALL OF YOU :rock

Your collection should be in here as well. Especially with your incredible LOTR diorama that you have set up.

064-1.jpg

Sweet!!!

Smug Mug is better than all these places here and you have none of these restriction that some of the photos hosting site have, and you don't have a set number of bandwidth you can use in a month time.

Smug Mug all the way!!!:yess:

Smug mug huh? You have to pay though. Isn't free better?

Last edited:
You really haven't seen Electoshock's collection yet, Aver?
... You really need to get out more.

You really haven't seen Electoshock's collection yet, Aver?
... You really need to get out more.

I don't get out much :monkey1
You know I was thinking? Why dont we have a multi-collection thread with the best pic of each collection and a link to each collection?

Sort of "the best of" place to go see the best pics of each collection all in one place?

Mods?

I'd go with Squider, AminKo, gkasylum, but they haven't updated anything in a long long time. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like most members here have a nice, big Marvel collection, so I would have to vote on set up alone. Electroshock or Insomniac would get my vote there. Greatwall's is pretty unique as well having mostly just Hulk.

I think I visited at least 98% of all collection threads on Sideshow Freaks, and posted at least once on most of those. In collecting I learned a lot from members here or on another forums, and thus I appreciate everything related to a collection, a display, or a new item that arrived in someone's collection. Sometimes even the smallest and most insignificant collectible that someone receives, might be of my interest, or might be of other people interest. That's why I respect all collections and collectors.

I also have some favorite collections where I post/reply more than on others, collections that I enjoy watching how they grow and develop. Since my focus is Star Wars, Terminator and Predator, I won't post that much on a Marvel collection for example, so please bear with me on this. But I do post on Marvel and other collection threads as well, because sometimes there are nice items or displays that catch my eye there.

And seems it always have been a cool reciprocity sentiment on this forum, which is great. There are people who only post their collection and then run away not interested in what others have, and there are others who post their stuff, but take the time to look at other people's threads too. :exactly:

2cents.gif

well, many people dont have much time to see all the forum,understandably

I think that I have seen 60-70% of the collections here, now step 1-2 hours a day with the computer 5 years ago were 1-2 hours a week! :lol

where are computerized!!!

diferents kinds of evolution

wicht one do you like more? :rotfl

1255625001_evolucion.jpg

15594879je2.jpg

evolucion2.jpg

evolucion-humana.jpg

well, this last pic explains all,we,re came from black to white ,now its time to get black again :yess:

come on ,skin!!! :gah: I want to convince beyonce to marry me :yess:

beyonce.jpg

Last edited:
Back