Sideshow Hints at MASS EFFECT license in Q&A!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I would freak out if this turn out to be true. I love Mass Effect.
Please please please let this be true!!!

Seriously....sideshow might have a Mass Effect license ? Owh god no...one of my best video games ever and one of the not so greatest 1/6th figure companies. Let me just point it out now....the figures head sculpt will be good...not comparable to HT but close enough....thats the good part. Then Sideshow will employ 10 year olds to paint the heads....thats when the headsculpt detail will be wiped out. The suit quality will again be just about comparable to HT's quality. The god awful disproportionate bodies that they use will just kill the realism and make it look like a ken body was used.
Yes I am a Hot Toys fan but the only reason am a hot toys fan is because sideshow cannot deliver on their 1/6th quality. Also please don't defend sideshow by saying its cheaper to buy sideshow figs....stuff your stingy ways of collecting...it says 1/6th collectable...."COLLECTABLE"....if sideshow are producing figures that should be on the shelfs of Toys R Us but are calling themselves a 1/6th collectable figure company then they should be ashamed of themselves....

P.S. Am venting my anger out like this because I hate it when things I love go into the hands of wrong people !!! Plus I just saw the Assassins Creed figure and it looks badass....think of how Hot Toys can make the Mass Effect characters look so life like and badass.
Also am only refering to the 1/6th line...not any of the PF or life size.

Mass Effect is an instant fail. Reason being is that most people made their own Commander Shepperd so you immediately can't make the main character. :(

Mass Effect is an instant fail. Reason being is that most people made their own Commander Shepperd so you immediately can't make the main character. :(

Agreed, that's why I earlier said they shouldn't start a line with Commander Shepard and instead go for some of the other top favorites like Wrex.

I'm saying "Hell Yes", but my wallet is crying in the corner.

Agreed, that's why I earlier said they shouldn't start a line with Commander Shepard and instead go for some of the other top favorites like Wrex.

Tali imo. If for no other reason then the reaction of the Tali haters and Tali lovers would be hilarious.

Seriously....sideshow might have a Mass Effect license ? Owh god no...one of my best video games ever and one of the not so greatest 1/6th figure companies. Let me just point it out now....the figures head sculpt will be good...not comparable to HT but close enough....thats the good part. Then Sideshow will employ 10 year olds to paint the heads....thats when the headsculpt detail will be wiped out. The suit quality will again be just about comparable to HT's quality. The god awful disproportionate bodies that they use will just kill the realism and make it look like a ken body was used.
Yes I am a Hot Toys fan but the only reason am a hot toys fan is because sideshow cannot deliver on their 1/6th quality. Also please don't defend sideshow by saying its cheaper to buy sideshow figs....stuff your stingy ways of collecting...it says 1/6th collectable...."COLLECTABLE"....if sideshow are producing figures that should be on the shelfs of Toys R Us but are calling themselves a 1/6th collectable figure company then they should be ashamed of themselves....

P.S. Am venting my anger out like this because I hate it when things I love go into the hands of wrong people !!! Plus I just saw the Assassins Creed figure and it looks badass....think of how Hot Toys can make the Mass Effect characters look so life like and badass.
Also am only refering to the 1/6th line...not any of the PF or life size.

Relax. There is about a 99.9% chance that this license has nothing to do with 1:6 figures.

Besides, Sideshow only makes 1:6 figures for Star Wars, G.I. Joe, and (maybe) Indiana Jones now. That's it.

This will be for PFs or full Polystone statues/dioramas.

I'm saying "Hell Yes", but my wallet is crying in the corner.

:exactly::goodpost::exactly:

Tali imo. If for no other reason then the reaction of the Tali haters and Tali lovers would be hilarious.

:rotfl:lol I am all for that, I am personally a Tali lover....both in and out of game :lol. she would be a great start to the line I think. But probably not the strongest to gauge reaction for the line. My main fear is they release Shepard and people go "meh" because it's not their Shepard, and the line gets canned because of it. I just want them to get the alien crew members, I could care less about the human ones (Joker is the only exception).

Yep, the main alien characters would be the way to go.

Any of these from Mass 1
Mass1Characters.png

And from Mass 2
Mass2Characters.jpg

Not to mention the Elcor, Volus, Batarians and Vorcha.

As for the humans, I wouldn't mind a Miranda PF...

Mirandass.jpg
OOPS! Wrong picture....
160px-Mirandanew.png

Anything except a Hanar.... No preachy, floating, Jehovah’s witness, bioluminescent, space jelly fish for me thank you very much.:pfft:

I'd rather have the Shifty Looking Cow!:rock

240px-Spacecow.jpg

Back