• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sideshow iron man bust for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticWarrior

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys times have gotten a little rough so i put my sideshow iron man bust up for sale its a really nice piece with no visible paint problems so if you guys know anyone who might be interested id luv to sell to a collector from the boards :).

sorry guys ive never sold any pieces im a bit of a hoarder in that regard im looking to get 600 for it .. has great paint as well no problems that im able to find.

Well what part of the US are you in? $600 seems like a good deal... but I'd want visual confirmation of the good condition :cool:

But if you're gonna return it for a refund, then by all means do :)

im having a hard time finding the chord to my digital cam but this piece is in great shape i am hard pressed to find a flaw and yes the silver bars are symetrical.

Back