Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

I want Modok tOo

I'll even take this....

images

:lol

This is my next order in line. Really excited for this beast. I actually prefer monster sized PF's not just because they are big, heavy and the characters are awesome, but also because they are less likely to break. I have the Joker PF and it makes me nervous because sometimes I'm afraid it's going to break since it's so thin. With pieces like Hulk I'm not so worried.

Great early '80s cartoon. :)

:hi5:

This is my next order in line. Really excited for this beast. I actually prefer monster sized PF's not just because they are big, heavy and the characters are awesome, but also because they are less likely to break. I have the Joker PF and it makes me nervous because sometimes I'm afraid it's going to break since it's so thin. With pieces like Hulk I'm not so worried.

That's a good point. Some of the thinner pieces seem so fragile but not Hulk, Thing or Abomination.

Almost too big. This is one of the very few pFs I don't have. I want it but I don't want another monster box in my house.

Thank God for attics!:yess:

That Man-thing is a beast too, last one went for only 520 on the ebay 2 weeks ago.

Keep on the look out! Or you can settle for a Bowen for 100 :lecture

Yup, it's a beast.

The one I missed out on and really want is the Man-Thing comiquette. :monkey2

images

Back