Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my friends, Josey Wales an army of one is coming, just seen the first announcement from Sideshow, an army of many are waiting.

Last edited:
I said previously that I had done some mods to my Harry figure, repainted the eyes fully, highlighted the hair, changed the shirt, extended the neck. Finally took some pictures. Apologies for the poor quality, I need a new phone!
20230220_135158_1676901835364.jpg

Are you mixing up the 1/6 figure with the Premium Format figure? If you are one is a 1/6 posable figure the other is 1/4 scale statue.

Nope, box fresh.

It's all down to the photos then - as BOTH your figures look amazing - nicely done!

As I've posted before, I liked the end-product Blondie more than Harry, but am not into the character.

I'd decided not to get Harry due to price, but then a very kind family member made the decision for me . . . and it's currently on it's way as part of a BBTS POL shipment that should arrive within the next week.

Your photo has made me even more confident/pleased/grateful than I was - so thank-you! :duff

Excuse the poor lighting 😂

View attachment 624594

I’m starting to really like this SSB.

I think I’m going to do a full mod with the whole complete mod work and see how much more I can pull the likeness out with a new body as well.

The Blondie was always known for the “ Iconic lean “ and I think a new body will give it that lean.

Last edited:
Back