SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this beautiful sculpt for a very long time, and only finally got around to painting it.

This is me 'Wash'ing my hand.:rotfl

InHand.jpg

WashPoster-Copy.jpg

Amazing update Nathan, that wash especially has me picking my jaw up off the floor right now.

This may sound funny but could you post a profile shot of the Michael C. Hall facial study?

I would like to import it for my Tiger Woods video game golfer.

Nathan, how would I ever get a sculpt painted by you? ..if I had a sculpt you really wanted to paint that you have never worked on or never done that often would that tempt you to take on a commission from a new customer? ...

Last edited:
Trev, how would I ever get a sculpt painted by you? ..if I had a sculpt you really wanted to paint that you have never worked on or never done that often would that tempt you to take on a commission from a new customer? ...

First, I don't know who this Trev is you're refering to. My name is Nathan. Second, I thought I've done something for you in the past. I'll have to check on that.

But you're right. If it were something I was particularly interested in, it is my prerogative to accept it if I want to.

This may sound funny but could you post a profile shot of the Michael C. Hall facial study?

I would like to import it for my Tiger Woods video game golfer.

Didn't I already do that? Or are you looking for total sideways shots? Either way, can't help you. I've already given the study to somebody else.

First, I don't know who this Trev is you're refering to. My name is Nathan. Second, I thought I've done something for you in the past. I'll have to check on that.

But you're right. If it were something I was particularly interested in, it is my prerogative to accept it if I want to.

:slap My apologies NATHAN, I had Trevor Grove on the mind ... not off to a good start am I ?:gah::lol

No I have never got anything painted by you before but I did pm you once or twice in the past, had Rainman's Anton in mind actually.. anyway I will pm you about that when the time comes. ;)

Man, I haven't checked this thread in a few months and I'm kicking myself for having missed some great projects.

The life size Ben bust blew my mind.

Back