Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc..."THE RUNT" #2322)

awesome work man

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc..."THE RUNT" #2322)

Amazing !!

Awesome work as usual, Ski! Your stuff is looking more and more professional with each picture.

Very nice update Ski!

.....And I'm still recovering from nemesis. :lol

21lSy51W-3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

stunning work ski..........I just love the sculpting talent that's on this board, and so many styles :)

:peace
Ian

Thank you Shiba!

Last little mods put into action.

DSCN0281.jpg

DSCN0280.jpg

Thought about bangs but at the end it's safer to not have them. :)

No word of exaggeration here ski, if you carry on improving at the rate you have so far you could be one of, or the best sculptor these boards has seen!

Yeah beautiful stuff Skimeister!

I really do love your detail in the hair and facial hair department :thud:

Back