Smiling Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it does show some restraint :lol IT really is a great book, and one that is pretty shocking to read as an adolescent. I went througha pretty hardcore King phase when I was in Jr High and High School and IT and The Stand were two of my favorites.

I think people often write him off as just a Horror writer, but he's done some amazing work. And a lot of times people forget that non-horror classics like Shawshank, Stand By Me and the Green Mile are his as well :lol

Great post. I couldn't have written it better myself. IT is my favorite books I ever read, by King or any author.
I went through a hardcore King phase also. I still read all his new books when they come out, and still have about 30 of them, all hardcovers in my room.
Not a lot of people even know he did The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile. I also liked his Dark Tower series, with the exception of Song of Susannah.

I read all of his novels up to Nightmares and Dreamscapes (I know that's not really a novel :lol) and then kind of petered out. At the time only Book 3 was completed of the Dark Tower series... so its on my list to complete that series :rock

BTW, people buying Beto's work need to leave him feedback. At this point he's only got 3 posted; 2 of which are from me :lol
Feedback Forum

It only takes a minute, but it's helpful for potential customers to know that he's had a lot of positive transactions with board members.

I read all of his novels up to Nightmares and Dreamscapes (I know that's not really a novel :lol) and then kind of petered out. At the time only Book 3 was completed of the Dark Tower series... so its on my list to complete that series :rock

BTW, people buying Beto's work need to leave him feedback. At this point he's only got 3 posted; 2 of which are from me :lol
Feedback Forum

That is an excellent point. I am going to do it now.

No problem... I guess people buying customs aren't familiar with the feedback system :huh As I know there is a ton of his work sold to boardies.

I always leave people feedback but usually for buying stuff in the For Sale threads. Never really think about it when it comes to buying customs. :slap

I got my pennywise from Beto.... Beto is the Man and Lupita is the QUEEN!

They will be guests at the One Sixth Xpo in May... Yay!

Back